Paranoid anti-gay rant vs normal-thinking person - Page 18

Florida Sportsman

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greggl View Post
    Every decision you make is filtered through your sexual identity and how it plays into interpersonal relationships, which all have a sexual component.

Sex is more than just the act. Sex affects everything.

Self preservation/reproduction <--- its all about one of these.
    That's pretty interesting greggl. I guess that in the case of homosexuals we can cancel out reproduction, unless people are gay because they fear having offspring.

SELF PRESERVATION!

What part of self do you suppose the homosexual is trying to preserve?

Quote Originally Posted by old thompson View Post
    That's pretty interesting greggl. I guess that in the case of homosexuals we can cancel out reproduction, unless people are gay because they fear having offspring.
    Hiding homosexuality has, until recently, been the major component of 'self-preservation'.

As we move toward equality, we're seeing the marriage issue come to the forefront. That social change is beginning to trend to reproductive and adoption rights.

Banned
    Hiding homosexuality has, until recently, been the major component of 'self-preservation'.
    Don't play dumb with me, you have obviously gotten you ideas from reading Sigmound Freud's works.

What PART of SELF is the homosexual trying to preserve, in your inteligent opinion?

What PART of SELF is the homosexual trying to preserve, in your inteligent opinion?
    Same as all of us.
    The 'underground' culture that has evolved within their community has created some unique differences.

As they 'mainstream', you'll see a blending of the two. More marriages, will result in more kids - either through genetic reproduction or adoption.

Banned
    Same as all of us.
    The 'underground' culture that has evolved within their community has created some unique differences.

As they 'mainstream', you'll see a blending of the two. More marriages, will result in more kids - either through genetic reproduction or adoption.
    You do not even know your Freud do you?

Your answer is just stoop-"ID"

Quote Originally Posted by Ssoto0055 View Post
    In one breath you rant about characteristics about living things and in the other you say gays can't reproduce. One has nothing to do with the other. Characteristics are for individual human beings, organisms what ever you want to call them. A couple is not living because it is a status. Using your faulty logic prepubecent people are not living. Gay is not a living organism, it does not possess the characteristics of living organism, it is also a status. A gay man can reproduce if he has sex with a woman, but he chooses not too, just like many heterosexual individuals and couples.

Also remember that every rule has an exception? Ever heard of anarobic organisms?
    Yeah I ranted about living and nonliving things can share the same characteristics but still not be classified as living. SOOOOO per the bold you admit that homosexualism is purely a CHOICE! Has nothing to do genetically. If it did then the theory of them not being classified as living would hold valid. Because it is a choice, it is thus considered a mental disorder and these people shouldnt even have voting rights! They should be checked into a mental health institution.

exposing idiots that encourage entitlement
    if you were gay would you then hope that any children you had would be gay too? and if so how far would you go to insure that they become gay?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by capt bill View Post
    Yeah I ranted about living and nonliving things can share the same characteristics but still not be classified as living. SOOOOO per the bold you admit that homosexualism is purely a CHOICE! Has nothing to do genetically. If it did then the theory of them not being classified as living would hold valid. Because it is a choice, it is thus considered a mental disorder and these people shouldnt even have voting rights! They should be checked into a mental health institution.

Fish ON!!!

Get the gaff ready Capt bill, don't worry about tag and release, this one is a keeper!

You do not even know your Freud do you?

Your answer is just stoop-"ID"
    Sexual advertising and the associated social interactions are classic pandering to ID. If we want to get into ego and superego, I'm game.

From the level of scientific discourse in this thread, I am seriously afraid of taking off the training wheels

Care to counter ID as a driving factor in most if not all human interaction? I go beyond Freud/Jung in that gender interaction is as powerful of a steering mechanism as libido.

SELF PRESERVATION!

What part of self do you suppose the homosexual is trying to preserve?
    I would say they are preserving their self identification.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast