May 28 2012 Offshore Miami - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat1976 View Post
    Some uninhabited islands in the background too

We wish the Keys were uninhabited.

Wow, thats a big ol' blackfin. Some uninhabited islands in the background too

Whatever drugs you are on reduce it or replace with alcohol, drinking will probably make you a better a fisherman or at least make you seem like you are...it works for me

maybe he means the barrier islands?

thats elliott and sands in the background, not the keys. i have a spot to where the tunas migrate at about 3pm each spring day ...
    But if you only have love for your own race
    Then you only leave space to discriminate
    And to discriminate only generates hate
    And when you hate then you're bound to get irate

nice fish:full

Quote Originally Posted by quickrelease View Post
    Whatever drugs you are on reduce it or replace with alcohol, drinking will probably make you a better a fisherman or at least make you seem like you are...it works for me
    What ever man. Just so you all know, I assumed those islands were elliott, sands, and boca chica. Mangroved lined, hardwood hamock interior, largely uninhabited, with the exception of a ranger station and some campers. From the east of the islands looking back on them, they might look completely uninhabited, of coarse with the exception of a light house sticking out on boca chica. I'm also pretty sure islandia, what those grouping of keys are called, is considered part of the Fl.Keys chain.
    Anyhow, as for drugs and alcohol, haven't tuched them in over five years, and because of that I actualy give a sheet about things like family, integrity, paying bills, and fishing once again. I caution against trading drugs for alcohol. If you had isues with drugs you're bond to find the same eventualy with alcohol, alcohol is a drug, ethanol.
    As for becoming a better fisher man or just looking the part, it's sadly money I lack. That's all. If I had a bigger better boat, more time on the water, I'd be there, in the cool guy club. But really I'm not there yet, I got to work harder, pay my dues, and be greatful for what I got

I was being sarcastic... but keep on doing what your doing sounds like your working towards it dude

Quote Originally Posted by quickrelease View Post
    I was being sarcastic... but keep on doing what your doing sounds like your working towards it dude
    Thanks! I being mostly sarcastic too. Not always easy to convey sarcasm in a post, my bad

Thanks! I being mostly sarcastic too. Not always easy to convey sarcasm in a post, my bad

QuickRelease was given that name by his GF, leave him aione he has issues..Bwhahahaha

Just for the record, the northern most key of the Fla Keys is Soldier Key but it is not considered a true Florida key since it is not made of ancient exposed coral. The northern most "True Fla Key" is Elliott Key.

Upper keys

Transitional keys
    Soldier Key
    Ragged Keys
    Boca Chica Key
    Sands Key

True Florida keys, exposed ancient coral reefs
    Elliott Key
    Adams Key
    Reid Key
    Rubicon Keys
    Totten Key