Miami Dolphin Report 05/27/12

Florida Sportsman

Miami Dolphin Report 05/27/12

Headed out sunday morning with Oscar (aka el groucho) and my dad. We spot something floating in about 300 feet and run up to it to get a closer look. When we get there we see two loggerhead turtles have a romantic moment so we decided to give them there privacy and keep moving. In 400 we hook up with a sail on the troll. Oscar made quick work of it and we brought it on board so Oscar could take some pics with his first sail. We spent a little time to revive him and sent him on his way. We then headed further offshore and in 600 we work some weeds and find the dolphin. Ended the day with 11, the biggest one was about 20 pounds.

Nice job. Sunday was real slow fopr most. Good job!

Nice Job Mike! About time i see a descent mahi report.

Nice

We lost a nice dolphin next to the boat, and while fighting that bull something large took the pitch bait and decided to pull off about 100 yards of line before snapping it, not sure what it was, but hes got a piercing thanks to Reel Obsession, so if you catch a nice large fish anywhere in the Miami area and has a 4/0 hook in his mouth please contact me so i can go by and pick it up...
    Thank You... ;)

Orange Beach Al, PCB and Apalachicola Florida
    Nice Box of Phins.

Congrats.