6/2 free dive off Bathtub beach-cobia

Florida Sportsman

6/2 free dive off Bathtub beach-cobia

well decided to advantage of the clear water and took my girlfriend free diving off bathtub beach. havent had time to get the speargun fixed so went without it and that was a mistake! As i was walkin down to the water, a guy was walking out with about a 20lb cobia! After we get out to the 2nd reef saw another school of cobes. Just figured I would report seeing some cobia off bathtub! Goodluck out there guys!!

Nice report. Even though you weren't fishing it was still informative and that is what this forum is about.. Dont forget your speargun next time then you can add some pics with your report..Thanks

Good info. I won't be able to capitalize but am sure someone else can. Thanks for sharing

I would have a dive buddy Cobes = Big Bull Sharks

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Head View Post
    I would have a dive buddy Cobes = Big Bull Sharks

Eric
    PLANE FISH N

funny thing is that guy is in my spearfishing group and when he posted the pic, he called it a 40 pounder!!! LOL... i shot a 25 lber that was bigger than his "40" pounder!
    But still a sweet kill for a shore dive...we speared around there today, it was so'so
    If the fish aren't bitin', I jump in and shoot them....
    www.Gilmore-Chiro.com
    Fort Pierce's Hometown Chiropractors' ! Dr. Gilmore & Dr. Schoch....We've got your back !

Quote Originally Posted by TCangler View Post
    well decided to advantage of the clear water and took my girlfriend free diving off bathtub beach. havent had time to get the speargun fixed so went without it and that was a mistake! As i was walkin down to the water, a guy was walking out with about a 20lb cobia! After we get out to the 2nd reef saw another school of cobes. Just figured I would report seeing some cobia off bathtub! Goodluck out there guys!!
    thats what this forum section is for. Great report, ill be going there tomorrow. if you have no plans hit me up