PC 5-22 Dolphin - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PC 5-22 Dolphin

looks like an epic trip. congrats. how deep you get em?

Very nice! I'm jealous

Nice job Slacktide. I work with one of your buddies (Mainstream) and saw the pictures earlier this morning. Needless to say....jealous!

I can speak for Last Friday and Saturday, we were killing them in 400+ Massive line was in 450, and on saturday we picked up 5 under a submerged blue tarp mixed up in the weeds!!!

Nice fish! Some one always has to make a smart ars comment though! All that meat makes up for the trips with out much....
    2010 Key West 211cc
    175hp Evinrude Etec

Well said Qualitytime!!

Heck of a trip, looks like our trip last sat, we fished that monster rip and weeds at the time it was 550, we caught over 40 dolphin, just me and a friend, it was fun kept our 20 and happy we did! Congrats again

Those are the days you remember. SWEET!!!!!

very nice work!!!!

I was fishing from 225 to 300 and that's where we pulled the spread and bailed further east. We caught 2 fish (one gaffer and one bailer) in that shallower depth. We were somewhere around 40 miles east of PC. when we found that fat weed line. Depth sounder was not reading the depth where we were at. Prob 8-1200. I never post on FS forum just because of the smart A comments. Thanks all of you guys, getting pats on the back makes me stoked to do it again soon. And for the record, not that it friking matters, but "beachsideandy" I slung dolphin in the boat for 2 hours big and small, 3 at a time, and could care less that a handfull were small. Every fish was legal by a few, I usually don't mess with peanuts but all we could do was target the bigger fish the best we could. Most all those fish were fine size to gaff. Each and every fish was cared for properly, vacum sealed and frozen. Is it like the strippa fishin in NJ bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Slacktide View Post
    I was fishing from 225 to 300 and that's where we pulled the spread and bailed further east. We caught 2 fish (one gaffer and one bailer) in that shallower depth. We were somewhere around 40 miles east of PC. when we found that fat weed line. Depth sounder was not reading the depth where we were at. Prob 8-1200. I never post on FS forum just because of the smart A comments. Thanks all of you guys, getting pats on the back makes me stoked to do it again soon. And for the record, not that it friking matters, but "beachsideandy" I slung dolphin in the boat for 2 hours big and small, 3 at a time, and could care less that a handfull were small. Every fish was legal by a few, I usually don't mess with peanuts but all we could do was target the bigger fish the best we could. Most all those fish were fine size to gaff. Each and every fish was cared for properly, vacum sealed and frozen. Is it like the strippa fishin in NJ bro?

Awesome trip, congrats!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast