Lake Worth Snookin! 5/13

Florida Sportsman

Lake Worth Snookin! 5/13

woke up early to haul but to lake worth. we launched at the snook island kayak launch me and my older brother and began our journey we fished in an out of every nook and cranny of the snook island area nothing but a stingray and bait everywhere. paddled north seen some sheepies but no connections, we found this nice little sandbar exposed with rock piles next to it so we worked the only lure i ever caught snook on bass assasin silver chartuesse hooked up and bam first snook since august, took a pick and released him to go on his way, after a lossed shoe and getting mad seeing bait get slammed by monster snook all around us my brother picks up a cuda. so every one skunk is off. we kept working the bass assasin and i got slammed by a small dandy snook who leaped to the air got him up closesnapped a pic and released her. we kept casting for hours but no luck we returned to the launch and drive home. oh and just wanted to add this all my hits and all the bait being busted where on shallow points and the edge of shallow flats where the white sand meets the darker bottom.

Last edited by frankthetank; 05-14-2012 at 10:45 PM.

OCEAN KAYAK: PROWLER 13

thats more than i have ever caught there, during the mullet run the snook go crazy but i can never seem to hook up on them, just cudas.

thanks i was going to bring my cast net but decided not to, i wish i had might have got some bigger linesiders

:ttiwwop

ill solve that now

Nice snook.