hangin with the westies for a couple days.
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS

hangin with the westies for a couple days.

I,m in Bonita springs for a few days on buisness, A couple of questions for my fellow westies. Where is a good place to eat. no need for fancy pants dining just the type of resteraunt that serves good food at fair prices. No specific type just looking for the place where I,m glad i stopped to eat. The other is any good shoreline spots to cast from for a couple of hours in the late afternoon would be nice to know about. Thanks for any info.
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." Franklin D. Roosevelt

if you like wings then buffalo chips would be a good place to try. they are on old 41. it doesn't look like much but the food is great. skillets is a good place for breakfast and lunch. they are off bonita beach road. this time of year the best place to cast off of would be the beach as the snook are on the beach.

Go to the Dog track , you place a couple of bets while enjoying a frozen pizza.

Free admission

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fieroman View Post
    if you like wings then buffalo chips would be a good place to try. they are on old 41. it doesn't look like much but the food is great. skillets is a good place for breakfast and lunch. they are off bonita beach road. this time of year the best place to cast off of would be the beach as the snook are on the beach.
    x2. Buffalo chips looks kind of dumpy but their wings are good!!

Coconut Point mall has all kinds of good places to eat , Buffalo Chips is a great place for a bear and BBQ but Hurracanes has them beat in Coconut Point

Lovers Key

i tried Buffalo Chips and loved it.I had the cajun wings and they were fantastic. thanks for the heads up guys.
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." Franklin D. Roosevelt

StirCrazy is pretty good too also located in coconut point, There is also a Pinchers Crab shack at the Gulf Coast Town Center mall off of alico road