6/17 off sanibel

Florida Sportsman

6/17 off sanibel

so got kinda stir crazy yesterday afternoon so decided to put in at tha Yatch club ramp which is close to my house and see the ride to offshore. Actually starting to miss the cocohatchee ramp in Naples (much easier to go out). Anyway put in and ran out through the "Mesirable mile"!!!! got past the bridge and it was blowing pretty good not big surf but really disorganized which made for a little rough ride. Only went to the "Causeway" reef to mess around. Caught a couple small grunts there and dropped them back in on the "BIG" lol rods and preceeded to get repeatedly broke off by the landlords!!! Actually had 1 fish come by and eat both of my baits at the same time!!! Had a good time but then again my mother says i'm happy with a pole and a puddle!!

good news is that my honey hole off of Naples for my red grouper is only 28 miles for the bridge!!!! normally 24 miles from Naples ramp. So looks as if that is def a future trip from here. So if anyone is interested I am willing to trade a trip for a trip to maybe get some numbers up this way??

thanks for the report.