Recent Boattronics reviews! - Page 4

Florida Sportsman

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sea slick View Post
    I caught Tony in one of his busiest times a month ago and he did a full overhaul on my HEWES. Did awesome work at a great price and gave me his advice on every step,part,etc. I highly recomend him and when these guys are slow, you can most likely benefit all around the board. I have some pictures I will post after my work slows down bc in the mortgage business its always busy!!

MY 2 CENTS!!!
    Thanks Rick!
    Tony Eden, Marine electronics, electrical and accesories rigging & repair master-
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com
    Over 70 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/s...ronics-reviews!
    Please contact me today with any questions or for a free estimate!

Quote Originally Posted by JoelW View Post
    After buying my first boat about a year ago, I realized that I had been sold a good depth finder with a crappy transducer. After a year of crappy returns from my transom mounted transducer I upgraded to an Airmar thru hull. Tony did a quick, clean, and thorough job. It's working great inshore, but I'm looking forward to it really paying off over some wrecks next week.

If you need any work done, give Tony a call.
    Tony Eden, Marine electronics, electrical and accesories rigging & repair master-
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com

Quote Originally Posted by Element View Post
    PM or call Tony and see if he has anything used. Im sure people upgrade and need to move their otherwise perfectly good older stuff. At the very least he will know the exact answer to your question and give you great advice.
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com

Quote Originally Posted by po28der View Post
    Just to let you guys know I just had tony do a install for me.
    With simple instructions. Remove the old stuff install the new
    Stuff and make it look like the old stuff was never there. I did
    Not think it would look as nice as it did but it was great
    I would recommend him.
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com

Quote Originally Posted by samsiam74 View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks and let everyone know what a great job Tony did for me today on my new ride... Had a few things to instal and some wiring issues to clean up and Tony came through on short notice! I really appreciate a job well done and I was not disappointed. To make matters better, I got a lot of useful knowledge too and met another great forum brother! Thank you soooo much and I'll definitely be calling you to take care of the other items we discussed.
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com

Quote Originally Posted by samsiam74 View Post
    Tony, everything worked perfect today! Thanks again!
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com

Quote Originally Posted by sean3006hunting View Post
    Everyone should know their abilities and more importantly recognize their shortcomings. Mine involves WIRES. I hired Tony from BOATTRONICS to do some work on my boat today and he is someone that has surely recognized his abilities and puts them to use. You can find numerous companies to do boat electronic work BUT the pride Tony takes in the quality of his work is second to none. Its a great thing to find a source that does it right the 1st time and doesn't leave you feeling as if your check book was mugged.Top notch job at great rates and can spit fishing knowledge the entire time. If you think its expensive to hire a professional then try hiring an amateur and see what u pay in the long run. Thank you Tony. You will be highly recommended for anything with a wire attached.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demere View Post
    He's my "go-to" guy. Always been happy with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntressJax View Post
    Huntress was Tonys first job as a self employed business man. I think it has been 6 or 7 years now and there has been zero problems. Hard to expect that out of anything on a boat especially when electricity is involved.....and thank god cause I know NOTHING about it
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com

Quote Originally Posted by Idratherbefishing View Post
    I wanted to take a moment to recognize Tony for doing a great job, quicker than anticipated and under budget. I had him scheduled to come to my storage lot on the north side to install my new Lowrance HDS 7 Gen 2, structure scan transducer, and Sirius XM radio/weather antenna. He was there at the agreed upon time and knocked it out. Great service and knowledgable, I'd recommend him to anyone needing marine electronics work done. I can't wait to get offshore to test what the structure scan looks like, thanks again Boattronics!
    Quote Originally Posted by twirp View Post
    Tony (Boattronics) installed the add a battery system on my boat about a year ago, I have yet to hook a charger up to the two batteries that system is wired to. I have a full stereo system, live wells and Gramin running off of them, as well as the cranking battery. No problems yet....And while I'm at it, Tony fixed all the wiring issuses too. Sometimes I forget to turn the battery off, in years gone by, my battey would be DEAD in a few days. Now, I've left it "on" for a month or so, no problems, fires right up. No more drain on the batteries or whatever is was causing the issues before. I couldn't be happier!
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefRocket View Post
    Tony knows his stuff. He put a king's battery system in my old reefrocket...it died, I scolded Tony....he fixed it for free (trash under the bielge switch)...he laughed at me. He is still pretty dang good. He doesn't remember it, but he worked on my first little boat when he worked for Dean. Dean showed up one day and I got charged for two technicians...I told Dean to stay home! (not really). but Tony been at this stuff for quiet some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nauti Gator View Post
    Tony with Boattronics. Seen some amazing pictures of his work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverlife View Post
    x2
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntressJax View Post
    I just had Tony put two digital amps (does not draw much electric) 6 jbl audio speakers and 12 inch sub. Amazing sound, clean installation and it was done in 2 hours....
    Quote Originally Posted by twirp View Post
    Tony (Boatronics) No amazing pictures to speak of, wish I did have a before and after though! He got all my wiring squared away and cleaned up, installed all my batteries, and stereo system among other things. I thought I needed a rewire, he called me back about 30 minutes after dropping the boat off with his professional analysis; no rewire needed, no fuss...Very fast, very friendly and most of all, VERY honest! He kept me in the loop with every step he was taking, explained to me the what's and why's.....and what he would do if it were his own boat. He could have easliy went on with a re-wire, or upsold lot's of extra labor. He isn't that guy, and that's worth more to me than anything. On top of it, he bent over backwards and worked through a storm, and late nights to have my boat back to me the next day. I assured him I didn't need it THAT fast, and I wanted him to work safe, no need to be out in lightening and the such, playing with electricity. He still had my boat back to me the next day....Good guy, great work and in my experiance, excellent one on one customer service!
    Thank you all very much for the kind words!
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com

Tony,

I tried to send you a PM here but it is saying that your account is full. So, I sent you a PM on the MBCforum. It's in regards to replacing my bilge.

Thanks

Sorry about that, just cleared my box! Ill send ya a pm.

Met "Traveller" The kingfish MASTER the other day, what a cool guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Traveller View Post
    Hi All -

This is yet another "Thank you!" to Tony Eden - the man behind Boattronics. He came out to the hotel I am staying at in Mayport this afternoon and installed my new Garmin 547, a Garmin GXM51 antenna, and a new NMEA 2000 electrical system. In the two and a half hours he worked on my boat, he not only installed the electronics I had asked him to install, but he improved every part of the boats wiring he encountered along the way.

By the time he had finished, the entire electrical system was in better shape than when he arrived.

I highly recommend Tony to anyone needing marine electronics work done in NE Florida. His work is truly first rate.
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast