Recent Boattronics reviews!

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Recent Boattronics reviews!

Hey guys, I wanted to start saving all of my reviews in one place on the forum. Thank you all so much for your kind words! When I see a thank you, it really makes my day!

Quote Originally Posted by Plane Fish n View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm sure most of you know Tony Eden on here (Boattronics) but I many probably don't know what a great asset you have.

Tony handles marine electronics for a living yet he is always Johnny on the spot when it comes to giving advice or helping sort out screw-ups that either we or someone we have paid has done on our electronics.

I had an issue with the installation of my autopilot and Tony contacted me right away and told me if I couldn't sort it out, to call him and he would help "get it right."

His advice was spot on and everything is working great!

If you guys are in the northern part of the state, I wouldn't hesitate to use Tony.

We all need to support the vendors that help out on this forum.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Theropy View Post
    Very true on the work Tony has done!! And we know you are busy but if and when you get a chance PLEASE start posting you install threads again. I loved them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Approval View Post
    Well I do know when the Kings show up I will be ready! Tony from BoatTronics did a great job on my boat rewiring and fixing what was a mess. Everyhting working great now!!! Hope they show up soon. Putting her on the trailer for a run down South Friday! Wish us luck!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dawg 34 View Post
    I just wanted to thank Tony for getting up early this morning and getting my GPS working on my boat. I had called Tony last week to let him know that I thought I needed a new GPS antenna because I found a cut in the antenna wire. My GPS had stopped working so I figured that was the issue. He told me he did not have the antenna in stock but if I could get one he would try to work me into his schedule and get it fixed. I bought the antenna (sensor) and let Tony know I had it.

I knew that he and all the other installers were backlogged for weeks so I figured that I may have to wait for a while to get the GPS fixed. Since I was fishing this past Monday, I decided to install the antenna myself on the Saturday before. Well, after 3 - 4 hours in 95 degree weather, I got the antenna mounted and connected but still had no signal. I was bummed and also had a new appreciation for what Tony does for a living. Went fishing on Monday trying to work locations with a handheld GPS which worked until it lost power.

Just as I was dropping the boat off at my storage place on Tuesday, Tony calls me and tells me that he could get me in on Wednesday if I could get to his place early. That was music to my ears as I expected the earliest I would have my GPS back would be the first week of July. I agreed to be there at 8:00 but actually arrived early. Tony saw me outside of his place and came out early, reviewed the situation and had my GPS working in under 15 minutes. You would have thought that a guy with an MBA would have checked the fuse but after 3 - 4 hours I yelled calf rope and gave up on the installation. Tony checks my work, says it looks right and then found the blown 5 amp fuse that I missed.

The moral to this story is leave it to the professionals. :R Tony, thank you for starting your day early this morning and getting my GPS working. I am one happy camper now.

Great job!

Russ
    Quote Originally Posted by Inshore Addiction View Post
    Call Tony at Boatronics...He will do you right!! and all of it....

Capt. Ron
    Quote Originally Posted by buddybarnesmarineservices View Post
    Boatronics will take good care of you, top notch work!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Element View Post
    I'm not big into stereos, although I have one that came with my boat, so can't really advise. I can tell you one thing for 100% sure though, if you ever need anything electronic related (including just advice), call Tony at Boattronics. Hard to say how long you've been on the forum with the new registrations and all, but Tony's been around for a long time and has a solid reputation of doing excellent work for alot of people around here. Like I said, my needs are too simple so have never used him, but if there ever comes a day that I need any electronic work done I can tell you without looking that I wouldn't call anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarge View Post
    Tonys the man thats for sure...
    Quote Originally Posted by mboyer View Post
    Great call on the tarpon Tony had a great time as always fishing with you , to bad the big one got away. Also wanted to tell all reading this when you need electronics call Boattronics can't say enough about the quality work that Tony with Boattronics puts out.
    Tony Eden, Marine electronics, electrical and accesories rigging & repair master-
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com
    Over 70 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/s...ronics-reviews!
    Please contact me today with any questions or for a free estimate!

Quote Originally Posted by Gitoa View Post
    I found Tony through the forums here.

He took 10 minutes with me on the phone and helped guide me toward stereo equipment for my Boston Whaler. He even told me several ways to determine I was getting the best price from my vendor. After I bought the equipment he did an excellent job on the installation and the pride he takes in his workmanship shows. I highly recommend him.
    Tony Eden, Marine electronics, electrical and accesories rigging & repair master-
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bend Brian View Post
    Thought I’d pass along a nice recommendation of a forum member who did a nice job for me. Last night Tony did a nice stereo install on my small 19 foot BW Outrage, PLAN B.

Where I wanted to put the head unit required a tool I didn’t have so I called Tony. After finishing a day of work at his business he came over and quickly knocked out this install. Using a ROTOZIP was the key to making the cuts.

Searching on the FS forum I found multiple high recommendations for a Fusion RA-200 stereo system. I bought the RA200KTSD stereo bundle which came with a head unit, speakers, and an iPod Dock (w/5 yr warranty) for $240. Not too expensive and fitting the bill for what I wanted.

Great job Tony-Thanks for coming over and doing it!
    Brian
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com

Quote Originally Posted by tag View Post
    It seemed I could not get my teenage son very interested in inshore fishing. I tried everything. You see he was spoiled by his Papa’s stocked pond. Pond fishing was quick and easy. Inshore fishing was just too slow for him so he never had much of an interest to go. I hung up my fishing gear for several years.

Then one day last year my son mentioned he might want to try inshore fishing once again. I dusted off the fishing gear, refueled the boat and bought new fishing licenses and off we went. We did okay, a few small to slot sized reds and a few trout. Not enough to give him the “fever”. About this time I started reading reports posted on the forum of big bull reds in the St. Johns River. I knew that if he could hook up to a bull red he would be afflicted with fishing fever the rest of his life.

I made some posts asking for information about how to target the bulls with no real replies. After all, fishermen don’t want to give away their secrets. Finally I messaged a forum member I didn’t know and had never met for some help. He kindly gave me some tips for targeting the bulls and ideas on where to look for them. Thanks Tony! (AKA Boattronics!) Following his information I was able to put my son on some nice 40” plus reds. A fisherman is born with a raging fever! We’ve been fishing 40 to 50 times since. The forum came through and helped this father spend quality time with his son.

Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com

Check out a recent step by step outfit of a new Cape Horn- http://forums.floridasportsman.com/s....-step-by-step!
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com

Quote Originally Posted by HuntressJax View Post
    I do need to thank Tony for hanging in there and finaly figureing out my auto pilot. A bad compass and rudder feedback at the same time is a biatch.
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com

Quote Originally Posted by BakerActed View Post
    Tony, PM sent. I've read lots of good thing here and have heard great things from friends.
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com

Quote Originally Posted by coachgun1 View Post
    Just to let you boat owners know that Tony at Boattronics is the "real deal".

I left my skiff with Tony while on vacation to have some mods done on the
    wiring and with the well pumps etc.

Tony did a great/neat job and made the pump system more user friendly for
    future maintenance. Other work was neat and clean and all systems a go.

The darn thing even caught about 35 trout of a very good grade the first
    time out and the weather was terrible.

If you need work done on your skiff, give Tony a call.

p.s. Pray the fish aren't biting while he has your boat so he will get it done in
    less then 100 years. Thank God for long vacations! LOL! Just picking Tony!
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchocolatelab View Post
    Tony- I'm down whenever to fish. I haven't fished in a while, but your right I do owe you a trip. You did great work on the boat bro. I did call you right after you did that work, but your kid was born that day lol. After that I went back down to Tampa. I just moved back but I really do appreciate the work you did. I'll shoot you a text next time I head out your way. I do want to get on some big sheep.
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com

Quote Originally Posted by Riverlife View Post
    Gsdan
    You see Boattronics on this Forum regular, drop him a PM to call you & set up a visit, he took care of my Trolling issues, he will get you going.
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast