The not-so-british cookoo! A very interesting read. - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Menzies View Post
    Marty was a favorite of mine..
    No I haven't read the book.... But my Mom turned me on to Marty when I was a kid . We used to get his program on TV thru PBS.

I looked at the pictures.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government. "

Quote Originally Posted by MACD View Post
    No I haven't read the book.... But my Mom turned me on to Marty when I was a kid . We used to get his program on TV thru PBS.

I removed that post because I realized I got Marty confused with one of my other favorite comedians, and writer - Spike Milligan. Look him up. If you think Marty was off the wall, Spike was X10.
    A man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.

For your enjoyment - a very old Spike getting a lifetime achievement award. Listen to what he says about the Prince of Wales!
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=TkOAUht3G5o
    A man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12