I'm sorry Boatronics...

Florida Sportsman

I'm sorry Boatronics...

I just got this post and want to apologize to Boatronics...

Quote Originally Posted by Boattronics
    Whats up dude? I see you are still trolling around hating on me. I just cant figure out why? We've never met, you dont know me. So why do you dedicate so much of your time to hating on me? I not the bad guy you must think I am. What do you say we meet some time soon and talk things out? Ill buy the beer. I just cant figure out why you hate on me so much and would like to resolve any issues you may have with me. Whataya say?
    Apparently posting a thank you to Bob at Shoreline in my latest post this morning is trolling and hating... Oh, and I commented on the Marlin post. I am Sorry Tronics for mentioning someone elses business on your, errr the forum... Haha. WOW!!! Please feel free to find out where I mentioned the name Boatronics in a post or even commented on one of his posts in the last 2 months...

I am leaving for Keys in about 2 hours, so have a great weekend everyone, I'm GONE...

A final shot across the bow before you leave.......

My guess is 9+ pages

WOW!!!!!!

Unbelievable
    Nitro Performance Bass Boats

Quote Originally Posted by SeaAnchor View Post
    I just got this post and want to apologize to Boatronics...

Apparently posting a thank you to Bob at Shoreline in my latest post this morning is trolling and hating... Oh, and I commented on the Marlin post. I am Sorry Tronics for mentioning someone elses business on your, errr the forum... Haha. WOW!!! Please feel free to find out where I mentioned the name Boatronics in a post or even commented on one of his posts in the last 2 months...

I am leaving for Keys in about 2 hours, so have a great weekend everyone, I'm GONE...
    First of all, I sent you this message in private, in an attempt to make things kosher with you. Now, lets get things straight.

Our "aqqauintance" began the day you came into one of my threads asking about a power cord. I responded with a price and that I could get it the next day, and you said okay.
    Then, you responded in that same post later that you talked with Shorelines, and that they sold you the cord $5 cheaper. And wouldnt you know, you put "Shorelines" in your signature! Since that day, you have been on a campaign of hate against me. I was responding to you in private, to your recent cobia post where you were hating on me. I can quote you if you like, but am in a hurry right now.
    Thanks for pointing out what you did in Wades thread, which was exactly what you did in mine. You asked him a question, and then came back later and said "Shorelines" is the best, thanking them for thier help in Wades thread. This is not how you promote a business!
    Furthermore, I have refrained, but will now point out how you have created mutliple aliases to make it look like more people are hating on me, when in fact it is just you again and again. You cant get much lower than that on a public forum dude. But dont take my word on this everyone, ask Dave (Kajo) yourself. This joker has already had false aliases banned from the site that he created for the sole purpose of hating on me. P.S., your IP adress is being checked again so if you have flase aliases trolling again, you will likely be banned permanately from the site. Get a life dude.

We could have settled this in private, but now once again you have choosen to make a public drama. Cheers!
    Tony Eden, Marine electronics, electrical and accesories rigging & repair master-
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com
    Over 70 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/s...ronics-reviews!
    Please contact me today with any questions or for a free estimate!

This SeaAnchor guy is for for sure taking business away from Shorelines.
    Nitro Performance Bass Boats

Quote Originally Posted by SeaAnchor View Post
    Sweet!!!! Lunkers. We missed one free swimmer yesterday. Still good times.

PS Be careful when posting weights of your fish. A certain forum member will take over the thread by saying that they are 35lb maybe and then pics of every cobia he has ever caught to prove himself right...

All I know is that those bad boys are BEEFY!!! Great Job.
    This is the hate I was responding to. Why you choose to follow me around and hate on me in threads I havnt even been on, is beyond me, besides the fact that you are affiliated with a competitor.
    And just so you know, the ONE TIME I have EVER said anything about a wieght was in Robs recent post, and Rob knows very well I was playing around with him. Rob knows I think he is one bada$$ dude.
    I HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING NEGATIVE TOWARDS ANYONE IN A REPORT. And for that matter, the only time I have ever said anything on here negative at all, is when Im responding to a low life hater like yourself.
    Tony Eden, Marine electronics, electrical and accesories rigging & repair master-
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com

hating is bad........with that said, good luck in the keys!

Forum brothers, please allow me to apoligize ahead of time for the *****storm that will surely come from this jerks post. Drama is not what this forum is for, it is to talk about fishing and report our catches and help others with fishing and boating in general. I sent this dude a message in private in an attempt to settle our differances, and now he has created another public drama like he has done several times before, even under false aliases.
    I havnt had time to post lately, I get on here during my lunch break and read some reports, and this dude is hating on me once again. I sent a private message, and this is his response. Just want to make that clear!
    Enjoy your vacation dude. Please, forget about me entirely, and dont ever make a referance to me again.

And heres a tip. Dont come into one of my threads, thanking the competition, or Wades and then thank his competition. Thats not how you promote a business dude!
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com

I am done with this kind of stuff.
    julington creek carpet care

www.jccarpetcare.com