Bash Website and info

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Bash Website and info

Hello All,
    Here is the website outlining the bash....http://www.myfishingdiaryonline.com/ unfortunately I was unable to put a sign up for items folks are bringing to the bash. If you will send me an email stating what you are bringing and how many folks you will have in your party I will create a document and put in PDF format and upload periodically until the end of May. Thanks for your patience. Looking forward to it.

Mullet, please make this a sticky note.

I can bring venison sausage for the grill and boil. How much you do I need to bring?

2 adults and 2 kids.
    Confusion will lead to understanding, if you allow it to…

Don't major in the minor things in life

Publisher
    Looks like a fun weekend in the making. Drew send me your address and I'll make sure we get you plenty of FS Product. If you're interested we can put together a t-shirt design for you. I know there's not much time, but if you'd like we can do it. I'm sure you can find a shirt printer in your area that can turn it around in time. Good luck.

Watch this post as I get folks signing up it will give you a better idea of how much to bring.

Coming with my wife and will either have 2 or 3 kids with us. Staying at the Limitless Lodge.

I plan on stopping at MyWay on the way down and picking up 5 pounds of jumbo shrimp for the boil friday night. Depending on how many sign up to come friday evening, we usually need at least 10 pounds of shrimp. The last couple years, we had 15 pounds and had enough left over for an additional boil saturday night.

Also I plan on bringing the fryer and cooking fish, hushpuppies, frog legs, gator tail, crab balls, and whatever else people want to throw in there, Saturday night.

[U][U]Name What you are Bringing # of People in your party
    Jolly Man 5 lb of Shrimp / Ice Cream Sandwiches 4

Brother in Law Pot, cooker, table sausage, taters & Corn 4

Micci - Man Venison Sausage 4

bbb 5 Lbs of Shrimp, fryer, Fish, hushpuppies, 4 or 5

Will not be down until Late Fri or early Saturday
    2 adults
    Will drop GrillZilla off at my place weekend prior, if somebody want to drag over.
    I have plenty of Zatarains for the boil, already took to C-belle.
    Will bring something else... not sure what yet.

2 adults
    Will bring some odds and ends as needed

y'all are fully aware that the entire small boat regatta will be floating on the 2nd. Still ?????????? as to when and how many. Gags in Fed waters not in season. But caught mostly reds last time.
    Always ready with B-Stew and maybe some ribs. (These items have been popular in the past) ABT's are too much trouble.

Chuck...2" ball on Grillzilla? I'll be down Thursday night and can pull it over there sometime if need be.
    2 adults and I'll have shrimp for the LCB.
    Proverbs 13:3

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast