Blazzing it up!

Florida Sportsman

Thread: Blazzing it up!

Blazzing it up!

Been fishing when ever I have a chance off from work and mother nature. Dan and I as you read on the other report have been pushing the limits with the weather and new location to find fish. Snook and tarpon have been on the menu but I had recent chance to fish my home waters of Biscayne bay. With a window Chris and I set off on a mission for anything and everything that moved I was bound and determined of getting a bait or lure sent at it. Our long paddle and hours of standing on my kayak for what seemed miles paid off.

A beautiful healthy Bonefish sight casted... I kid you not this fish is a drug of some sort...
    As Chris aka Kent couldn't stand in his kayak due to the winds I decided I could use the practice and guided him to a superbly placed cast with my instruction to a healthy fish
    This was one of the high lights of my fishing career thus far... to watch the expression in his face as this was his first ever bonefish is why i'm starting to guide!

Next in the line up is a few pictures of Dan and I in the glades. I gave the ocean kayak a new home and joined forces with Jackson kayak as a part of their kayak fish team. The new Cuda is amazing! stability,comfort, and room beyond my belief to store gear and tackle. I will make a quick review with some good photos soon.

Dan giving up the Hobie? for a test ride in the new Cuda.

Biscayne red

Crazy 30mph winds fishing in the Glades! It paid off!

some extra shots that didn't make into the mix in Dan's report. Enjoy.

Note: if anyone wants any input on the jackson kayaks shoot me a pm and I will get back to you asap.

awesome report BRO! the Jacksons really are sweet. I'd love to be able to sit on a comfy/raised chair like that on a yak.

Great pics dude... Sweet kayak... i'm gonna have to get rid of my WS ride 135 and get me one of those. My back has been suffering lately and need a more comfy yak. Is the Jackson stable? Can you stand and pole it? Love the little poon on fly pic!

great day of fishing...

@mangohunter, you say you are starting to guide? When and where? I have been looking at the pics you and dj dan put up on the forum and would jump at the chance to head out with you guys some time.

Blazzing it up!

Sounds like the ride to the boat ramp....hahaha. Nice

@ sevensals PM me or email me at fishbigcatch@yahoo.com for details

Even though I'm part of there pro staff The Cuda is amazing! The seting and space around is what I wa looking for! And yes its ment to stand and fish! You have a huge flat deck to stand on and not have your feet worn down! I fought a 30lb poon the other day. I was sitting down and stood up to put mor heat to it as i was in a channel with tree and crab traps. well worth the investment! They did an amazing job desineing it!

Yea I hear you, but the chicken is the best....hands down!