Of Course the RS season is shorter

Florida Sportsman

Of Course the RS season is shorter

SImply amazing, yet none of us are surprised. They will always manipulate the fisheries according to the tyrant himself Roy Crabtree

“Yeah, we’re doing something wrong,” said Roy Crabtree, the fisheries service official in charge of setting the annual catch limit. “We’re giving (recreational anglers) too many days... The only thing to do when we keep going over (the harvest limit) is to give them fewer days.”

Can we have him impeached? Obviously he can't count and is fully motivated by his own self fulfillment and dictatorship control. If we all conducted ourselves in this manner, we'd be fired!

We should do just like Texas did, have RS season 12 months a year in state waters.. and they keep 4 per person. Again Texas setting the bar and Florida bowing to the whims of NMFS.

I will admit, I've known some people that have achieved a paper for higher learning, but couldn't walk and chew gum, obviously they have company.

off soap box now - it is just such a crying shame that our public servants are that blind to the error in their ways.

Season Jun 1 thru July 10 - at least we get to double dip and catch RS/RG/BG for 10 days in July.

Wow. Ten whole days that are actually worth bottom fishing. I do have vacation the first week of July. I hope it works out.

I have learned a lot about the bottom fishing fishery after doing it many years. What I have learned the last 3 or 4 years if you want to continue to bottom fish and bring home fresh fish for dinner. You better be real good at targeting and catching one species during your trip because that will be all you can keep.

jackasses...

Quote Originally Posted by crcattypc View Post
    jackasses...

X2
    In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.-- John Adams