All Five Cleveland Would-Be Bridge Bombers Are Occupiers; ABCNews Fails To Identify T - Page 5

Florida Sportsman

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptBobBryant View Post
    Please source that for your contention that Christians have killed more people (in the name of Christianity) than any other religion....this should be good.

Please remember Radical Islam is probably well into the 10,000's for the last decade.
    Hitler was a god and Jew fearing man...so how many Jews did the German Christians kill just because they weren't Christian like them?
    That little fact is right there in the FACTS. But the Christians won the war so The Christians have not mentioned why or who killed all those jews.
    And the Spainish Inquisition, and the Crusades....?
    Religions are great ways to get people to act stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Scminnow View Post
    Abc news knew this but chose to hide this from the pudding brain lib viewers
    Or not:

"Occupy protesters must ask serious questions about their open-arms policy in light of charges brought against five members accused of trying to blow up an Ohio bridge, a top Cleveland official said Wednesday...."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/f...2#.T6P-4MWP_uw
    Anything I say...What a wonderful philosophy you have!

http://www.lantanafitness.com/

Quote Originally Posted by trussman View Post
    Dude, that is the most twisted logic I have EVER read on here and that is one hell of a statement!!! Our military is NOT a Christian military! It is comprised of people from all walks of like, from all religions, even agnostics and atheisits!
    really? Have you been to the cemetary where the US Soldiers that during the D-Day invasion are buried? I have. and One of the things that struck me as absurd was the headstones....ALL of them are Christian Crosses unless the soldier was identified as Jewish. then they got the jewish star.
    So stand in the middle of that cemetary and tell me we are not a christian military? Being "Christian" is an individual thing, not an organizational thing...Christians don't have a set of rules for groups. The laws they have are for individuals. The Germans were Christians too... Christian armies against Jews.
    there is not a single agnostic or aetheist tombstone in that whole cemetary....

I identify a christian by not what army they are in, or what church they attend. I identify christians by how they act. But a whole lot of things are done by organsed groups of christians that aren't christian. The Germans were predominantly christian...even moreso than the Allied forces because the Germans didn't have Any Stars of David in their cemetaries....

Quote Originally Posted by Frisbee View Post
    Hitler was a god and Jew fearing man...so how many Jews did the German Christians kill just because they weren't Christian like them?
    That little fact is right there in the FACTS. But the Christians won the war so The Christians have not mentioned why or who killed all those jews.
    And the Spainish Inquisition, and the Crusades....?
    Religions are great ways to get people to act stupid.
    My my, dont you have a short and biased memory...

Now if you really want to delve into the 20 century, then you cant forget the great atheists.... Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot to name a few... tehy probably have 100 million deaths on their hands.
    "....once the glitches get worked out." ~gunby31

As to these "Anarchists" all being part of the OWS movement...I would have gone down to the event if I was one of any number of fringe groups just to see what I could get...some free food, a piece o tail.... stoned....
    I didn't think that most of the people that were "Occupying" were there for the reason, but were there for their own little personal reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisbee View Post
    As to these "Anarchists" all being part of the OWS movement...I would have gone down to the event if I was one of any number of fringe groups just to see what I could get...some free food, a piece o tail.... stoned....
    I didn't think that most of the people that were "Occupying" were there for the reason, but were there for their own little personal reasons.
    Apologist...

Apologies accepted

You still have short term memory issues..

Banned
    So, turns out those lib occupiers have back bones after all.

All this time I thought they were wimps who didn't even own guns, let alone bombs.

Guess the righties had better start running scared before some lib kicks their arse.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345