Boynton--4/26/2012....Squid, Jelly, TrimTab n Capt. Bryan (The Tubb)

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Boynton--4/26/2012....Squid, Jelly, TrimTab n Capt. Bryan + Banana on The Tubb

Got everything loaded up and got to the dock at the usual time (4:45pm). We got out to 135ft., because we saw a nice weedline, (n it LOOKED promising) but nothing happened. GRRRRRRR.......

We drifted to about 80ft. and then headed back out.
    ***This trip was also an experiment....We brought a stuffed-animal-banana (does that even make sense?? heehee) and zip-tied him to the boat......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gopr1098.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	29372

as if we're a lucky bunch HAHAHA.... We started questioning his presence immediately.

Every time we went back out, we'd let ourselves drift to 75ft...then do it all over agiain. We had a few "Biggins'", but they kept snappin lines (65lb.-test) and stealin bait. Soooooooooooo IRRITATING!!
    Finally, TrimTab got a lil' King in the boat. Hallelujah...I guess its better than nothing. We are teammates, afterall =)

We had my lil sister, CiCi (AKA "Lil Jelly") on the boat with us, so at this point, we just started dancing and geekin-out to the music. Ya gotta make the best of a slow fishin day, right??

All in all, not a bad day on the boat...but is there such a thing?? So we got ONE King....there's always tomorrow!! See ya'll out there!!

Love your Life,
    Squiddly
    Last edited by Squiddly86; 04-28-2012 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Added Banana Photo

Hey Squiddly sounds like our teams have similar ways of enjoying the day, and making the best of what is dealt. We went out yesterday also with no results. I told our team the reason was that the teams south had cought all of them before they got to us, HAHA. Jerry should report us soon. Keep up the reports but PLEASE let some get up to us.
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL FROM TEAM LET'S GO,
    BONES AND BOOMER. LET'S MAKE EVERY TRIP COUNT

L.G. LIFE IS GOOD ON THE "LET'S GO!"

The banana funk is still on the tubb

Fished yesterday and not even a hit

Quote Originally Posted by Squiddly86 View Post
    Got everything loaded up and got to the dock at the usual time (4:45pm). We got out to 135ft., because we saw a nice weedline, (n it LOOKED promising) but nothing happened. GRRRRRRR.......

We drifted to about 80ft. and then headed back out.
    ***This trip was also an experiment....We brought a stuffed-animal-banana (does that even make sense?? heehee) and zip-tied him to the boat......

Attachment 29175

as if we're a lucky bunch HAHAHA.... We started questioning his presence immediately.

Every time we went back out, we'd let ourselves drift to 75ft...then do it all over agiain. We had a few "Biggins'", but they kept snappin lines (65lb.-test) and stealin bait. Soooooooooooo IRRITATING!!
    Finally, TrimTab got a lil' King in the boat. Hallelujah...I guess its better than nothing. We are teammates, afterall =)

We had my lil sister, CiCi (AKA "Lil Jelly") on the boat with us, so at this point, we just started dancing and geekin-out to the music. Ya gotta make the best of a slow fishin day, right??

All in all, not a bad day on the boat...but is there such a thing?? So we got ONE King....there's always tomorrow!! See ya'll out there!!

Love your Life,
    Squiddly

can't fool the banana!!!!!!!! LOL

Get the Latest Checked~Out Videos: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_...er=thepaulboat

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBoat View Post
    can't fool the banana!!!!!!!! LOL
    YupYup!! And I always have to learn the Hard Way!!! LOL

Whatever happened to the banana?

Quote Originally Posted by Trim Tab View Post
    Whatever happened to the banana?
    I believe he's hanging by a noose in Capt.'s garage......with a few holes in him heehee

Quote Originally Posted by LET'S GO View Post
    Hey Squiddly sounds like our teams have similar ways of enjoying the day, and making the best of what is dealt. We went out yesterday also with no results. I told our team the reason was that the teams south had cought all of them before they got to us, HAHA. Jerry should report us soon. Keep up the reports but PLEASE let some get up to us.
    HAHA.....I bet you got ALL of them now, huh??? =) And you wanted us to save some for you?!?!

Boynton--4/26/2012....Squid, Jelly, TrimTab n Capt. Bryan + Banana on The Tubb

Quote Originally Posted by Squiddly86 View Post
    I believe he's hanging by a noose in Capt.'s garage......with a few holes in him heehee
    Gonna have a banana burning party on the eve of the Lantana Derby!!!

HAHA.....I bet you got ALL of them now, huh??? =) And you wanted us to save some for you?!?!

Thanks for not fishing and catching them all BUT with the rough weather we have not bin able to get out to them. I need a bigger boat! THANKS
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL FROM TEAM LET'S GO,
    BONES AND BOOMER. LET'S MAKE EVERY TRIP COUNT

L.G. LIFE IS GOOD ON THE "LET'S GO!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast