Boynton Beach--4/25---Caught my first Phins (Peanuts)

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Boynton Beach--4/25---Caught my first Phins (Peanuts)

Capt. Bryan picked me up @ 3:45pm... We got to the house, met-up with TrimTab and loaded-up. Hit the inlet at around 4:15 and went south-and-out to about 135ft..Capt. Bryan got a fish on and lost it, (then so did Trim ) so we headed out a lil further to about 340ft. (Saw some birds and rips.) We threw the chum-bag over n put the baits out. I rigged an extra line and left it in the water (really close to the boat..about 6 ft. under), in case we got a Dolphin on. Out of nowhere, my line goes off...but I realize its the one right next to the boat! My FIRST phin was TOO easy. I seriously didnt expect THAT line to go off. Pretty cool though!!

We were drifting northwest pretty quickly...so after that little bit of action, we headed a little further south-and-out (to about 460ft.). Posted-up, threw the chum over (GOT to LOVE that stuff!!) and put our lines out. When we got to about 445ft., my line goes off..AGAIN. I was so excited....and I cant lie. My ego was growing! hahaha I got my 2ND phin IN. And yes, I have a "Fish-Dance".

We let ourselves drift north until we got to the weedline. Got a few hits, but nothing else in the boat.
    I have to mention, we did see alot going on. Sea turtles, Porpoise and LOTS of Sails rippin' it up. It was an awesome day in the ocean! And the fact that I was High-Hook (especially after yesterday) made it THAT much better!!

OH YEAH!! I can NOT forget to let everyone know....I may have done not so well yesterday, but I made sure I had my banana for lunch and I also brought my rosary....I think YES!!

We got back to the house, and I learned how to FILET my fishies. SO....Im very pleased with how today went. Hopefully tomorrow will be even better (if this post doesnt mess up my karma heehee).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2012-04-25 19.33.34.jpg   2012-04-25 19.33.29.jpg   2012-04-25 19.33.26.jpg   2012-04-25 19.34.10.jpg   2012-04-25 21.18.54.jpg  

Hey Squid Never a dull moment on the Tubb. Glad you had a good time.Hey every body not only does she clean the boat most awesome,and she cleans her own fish!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Good lookin fish

Squid verry good I thought you had cought some before, next time will be your sail!! Keep up the reports thanks.
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL FROM TEAM LET'S GO,
    BONES AND BOOMER. LET'S MAKE EVERY TRIP COUNT

L.G. LIFE IS GOOD ON THE "LET'S GO!"

Sweet!! Dinner!

Quote Originally Posted by LET'S GO View Post
    Squid verry good I thought you had cought some before, next time will be your sail!! Keep up the reports thanks.
    Thank you for the support! =) Nope, havent caught any before those 2....they're just the first of many, Im sure!! We're takin my little sis out with us today. Hopefully we'll have a nice report this evening. The marine forecast has been GREAT these last couple days, and its only getting better!! Im soo excited!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpectacularV View Post
    Sweet!! Dinner!
    My thoughts exactly!!

Quote Originally Posted by captryan5878 View Post
    Congrats! Good lookin fish
    Thanks!! Much appreciated =)

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Bryan View Post
    Hey Squid Never a dull moment on the Tubb. Glad you had a good time.Hey every body not only does she clean the boat most awesome,and she cleans her own fish!!!!!!!!!

I do what I can ;-P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast