To the 4 guys in the 17' Key West: - Page 7

Florida Sportsman

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fisheadgib View Post
    Turns out that I do know the boat and no, I wasn't on it but I have fished on that boat several times. It is pretty amusing reading all the assumptions that people make with a minimal amount of information. The three passengers on the key west were embarrassed about running up on your boat but the owner did it on purpose. He's kinda lacking in etiquette in such matters and didn't do it out of ignorance, he did it on purpose. He wanted to steal your numbers! He said that even he would have moved if he saw someone heading towards him but one of the boats stayed there at least 15 minutes after he ran up on you. I've got to point out that I don't condone this behaviour and so you know I'm not trolling, I believe ya'll were in an everglades CC and some white walkaround. As for the guys that claimed they must be amateurs or tourists because they're fishing in a small boat, well you're off base a little also. Three of the four on that boat were born and raised here and two of them own bigger boats. One of the guys owns a 39 footer and another owns a 32 footer. They just like fishing the smaller, cheaper boat. (incidently that 17' is 17'-10")
    I don't apologize for them and I don't blame you for being angry but that's the way life is in the big city. I get people running up on me pretty regularly when I'm 20 to 40 miles out in the middle of nowhere and it bugs me but I don't let it ruin my day. When you think you're alone and a mid 20's walkaround loaded with a family comes out of nowhere and runs a fast circle around you or if you're 20 some miles out on a public spot in an area of numerous spots and a boat pulls up about 30' from you and starts fishing, I just shake my head and look for the next spot.
    Please feel free to show him (the "Captain") my original post then. I'm really not whining so much as venting and pointing out that a little etiquite goes a long way. I stand by my original post. Dbag behavior is dbag behavior.

Intentionally running up on someone to steal a number? GMAFB. Tell him to get RADAR to steal spots more disecretely.

azzclowns.

Don't worry though. The big fish aren't on that one anyways.

You say...

Quote Originally Posted by OrigCapRon1 View Post
    You either did not check your facts---or just do not know boats. I have been in both a Key West and a Whaler---and there is no comparison in either size or ride. blah blah
    I responded WITH facts and all you can come with is the following:

I do not think it is appropriate to mention any names, but it appears to me after reading this thread that "some" people MAY need to get a life.
    Wow. I never made anything here personal. You went down that path and I foolishly followed you down it. Do I need to get a life? Maybe. I really might. And YOU sir, need to grow up! You wanted to play the fact game, I obliged and then you go back to name calling.

Too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by redfish86 View Post
    Please feel free to show him (the "Captain") my original post then. I'm really not whining so much as venting and pointing out that a little etiquite goes a long way. I stand by my original post. Dbag behavior is dbag behavior.

Intentionally running up on someone to steal a number? GMAFB. Tell him to get RADAR to steal spots more disecretely.

azzclowns.

Don't worry though. The big fish aren't on that one anyways.

Yes they are---you just have to know how to catch them! LOL

Yes they are---you just have to know how to catch them! LOL

Really? I guess the guy on the bow with that innovative high sticking manuever that kept missing fish "knew how to catch them" huh?

At least have the balls to admit it. Find your own s**t to fish. OR at the very least have the gray matter between your ears not to be a dbag. Better still, spend the money, do the work, do the research, go through the red tape, and take the time to put your own s**t down.

I knew I'd out one of you idiots eventually in this thread.

You may have found that one but I guarantee you won't find any more.

He'll, If you think it's so generous of me to give you free fish, why don't you publish the d**n number here so everyone can enjoy?

BTW, admitting to illegally dumping garbage (FADs) in the Gulf on an open forum ain't too smart "Capatin". I'm sure the CG, DEP, FWC, and Okaloosa County would be very interested in info like that.

Quote Originally Posted by redfish86 View Post

You may have found that one but I guarantee you won't find any more.

He'll, If you think it's so generous of me to give you free fish, why don't you publish the d**n number here so everyone can enjoy?

I ran into the guy today and learned that he has been following this thread. He said that he noted the heading that you were from him while he was on your one spot. On Sunday you posted that it was about .8 miles away and between that and the heading, he said it took him a little over two hours but he found it. He claims both spots are pretty equal in quality and he would rather not share them. He also said that if he were fishing one of them and he saw a boat heading toward him, he would quickly get away from the spot.

Please tell him to f off from me. He's obviously a ***** who is too lazy to do his own damn work.

It's all good though. I've got many more.

And as I stated earlier, if he thinks it's so cool to be a lazy bastard then just make the numbers public.

Azzclown

I'd also like to re assert panhandler80's "rank amateur" assessment. If they're such bad azz, lifelong residents and fisherman, why are they poaching spots off weekend warriors?

Please keep this thread going, I have to have something to read at night! This is a classic middle school match up!
    EPIC Marine Manufacturing. Makers of affordable, quality Engine Brackets, Swim Platforms, Fuel tanks and other customized marine products. http://www.epic-marine.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Navy_Fishing View Post
    Please keep this thread going, I have to have something to read at night! This is a classic middle school match up!
    It is amusing isn't it. I guess I should just let it go. At the very least I need to be more discreete as it appears I may have given up another spot! At least I can laugh at myself though!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast