Ocean Pond / Olustee, FL - Page 2
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reminds me of when my kids were young! Way to go Dad, those pups are much more important than you catchin a fish> Unless it's on one of their poles!!!
    I am'z what I am'z and that'z all that I am'z!! > Popeye!

The kids had fun fo sho!! WTG.

Last time I was at Ocean Pond I could walk almost all the way out to the middle of the lake in about waist deep water. I've been fishing a lake out your way a little bit. I like it because there is never anybody there, and the launch is so shallow that only the smallest and skinniest of boats can even launch. I have had pretty good luck fishing there. I haven't fished at Ocean Pond before, but I imagine the fishing is probably pretty good there also! Plus, it's probably good for you to wash a little of that salt water off your boat once in a while!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim311 View Post
    Last time I was at Ocean Pond I could walk almost all the way out to the middle of the lake in about waist deep water. I've been fishing a lake out your way a little bit. I like it because there is never anybody there, and the launch is so shallow that only the smallest and skinniest of boats can even launch. I have had pretty good luck fishing there. I haven't fished at Ocean Pond before, but I imagine the fishing is probably pretty good there also! Plus, it's probably good for you to wash a little of that salt water off your boat once in a while!

There's not many lakes around here that I can launch from; I've heard Lake Jeffrey is good, but I've not been there- I go to watertown lake for testing / boat work, because it's close, but I don't know of any other lakes than those to launch from- there's always the river system.

Q: How much fishing equipment can a man have before his wife throws him out?
    A: I do not know for sure; however, I believe that the experiment is almost complete!

Chip, that looks like a great day on the water with the kids. Awesome job. Glad to see you got that new trolling motor on the boat and are using it.
    Chris

Reel Time w/Florida Sportsman Guest Host
    Sight Fishing AJ's, Say What
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCSPH...1&feature=plcp

Even the river system is pretty low down this way, we need water bad :(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12