Tebow Jealousy - Page 3

Florida Sportsman

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tebow Jealousy

Neither Brady nor Manning could live up the the hype that Tebow gets from the media. so?
    Most Big names do not live up to their hype.....Does kobe? LeBron? Jeter? Tiger?[/QUOTE]

Brady and Manning are proven NFL QB's with super bowl rings and they start for their teams. Is Tebow gonna even start, see what I mean.

I just said even they could not live up the the hype Tebow gets.

Tebow has a better chance at a SuperBowl ring going forward than Peyton Manning. Peyton is old and one hit away from returement. Must mean Tebow is better?

Just curious......what would your attitude be towards tebow had he not been a Gator? I suspect much less jealousy on your part.
    Come to Forced Sex University where you can rape women for free!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post

Tebow has a better chance at a SuperBowl ring going forward than Peyton Manning. Peyton is old and one hit away from returement. Must mean Tebow is better?

Just curious......what would your attitude be towards tebow had he not been a Gator? I suspect much less jealousy on your part.
    Red, first off, no jealousy here. Just the unwarranted hype, is not justified. It’s just like the Kardashian sisters most everyone is tried of hearing about them…………the same applies here.

I agree that Payton is one hit away from retirement. If Tebow was better, surely Denver would have kept him and saved a lot of money?? They saw no future with him.

My attitude is the same for many overrated athletes, or things the media tends to dwell on.

Senior Member Lobstercatcher229's Avatar

I think that you are right about Tebow vs Manning and Super Bowl rings for the future. It will be very interesting to see if Peyton can do a miracle in Denver but I think that won't happen.

Fly.....They hype has always been over the top on him and he has nothing to do with it except for doing just what his silly commercial says....keeps doing what they say he can't do.

He has always had the overwhelming hype....AND he has always had an overwhelming amount of unwarranted haters ripping on him. I just don't understand that. Is it that our society really has become so evil that a kid like this is so hated?

Denver was stupid to get rid of him for next to nothing.....they wanted to develop him??? Really? Who better to do that than Manning? I relly do believe that Elway is an idiot and made decisions based on his ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly Hooker View Post
    It’s just like the Kardashian sisters most everyone is tried of hearing about them…………the same applies here. .
    No. It does not. The Kardashians have accomplished nothing. Tebow was one of the greatest cfb players of all time. He led a team whose management was hoping for them to be in the cellar for the sake of the draft...he was damn close to leading them to the SB.

He is a freak show. You cannot measure him by typical standards of passing efficiency, etc..... The goal of the game is winning.....not passing percentages....and he does win.....freakishly.....but it is winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobstercatcher229 View Post
    I think that you are right about Tebow vs Manning and Super Bowl rings for the future. It will be very interesting to see if Peyton can do a miracle in Denver but I think that won't happen.
    Yep....and I am a big fan of manning. I hope he does not get hurt...I hope he gets to go out of the game standing up. I do not think he will win a SB because his organization is being run by a dumbazz......a dumbazz that can throw a ball really well.

No. It does not. The Kardashians have accomplished nothing. Tebow was one of the greatest cfb players of all time. He led a team whose management was hoping for them to be in the cellar for the sake of the draft...he was damn close to leading them to the SB.

He is a freak show. You cannot measure him by typical standards of passing efficiency, etc..... The goal of the game is winning.....not passing percentages....and he does win.....freakishly.....but it is winning.
    Red, define close to the Super Bowl, is everyone in the playoffs close to the Super Bowl?

They lost in an arse whipping 45-10 in the Div Playoff Game, now in the NFL the next game is the Conf Championship Game, then the Super Bowl. See how this works now??

This is one dumazz thread.
    http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/trmcinvale/th_sig22.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/big-bend/dp/1456453270

How many teams got as far as the Broncos???? How many did not???

Need math tutorial?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast