Ideas for Fishing in Boca all day and Shark fishing all night around boca

Florida Sportsman

Ideas for Fishing in Boca all day and Shark fishing all night around boca

Me and a whole bunch of friends are heading out next saturday around 8am gonna take the boat to boca and fish around turtle bay in the moring then run to boca grande pass and fish for awhile maybe run over to cayo costa and then go to boca grande beach then shark fishing later that night, havent been shark fishing in awhile. anyone get good reports of shark around boca? charlotte harbor? mainly looking for 3-7 foooters nothing to big, cuz right now all i have are penn 320s and 310s and okuma lever drags, so any advice will help im going to cast net mullet,sand brim, gonna get some lady fish and bonito and i have plenty of chum.

If you cast from the beach in front of the light house (the one at boca grande pass, not the one slightly north on the beach) into the pass at night you will catch sharks

Quote Originally Posted by yeabuddy View Post
    If you cast from the beach in front of the light house (the one at boca grande pass, not the one slightly north on the beach) into the pass at night you will catch sharks
    (Well im going to be on a 23ft polar offshore center console but you think we would be better casting from the beach?

I'd fish from the boat if you have one. Friends have been getting a lot of sharks around Cape Haze. Tarpon and cobia showing up in the area too so make sure you're ready.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    I'd fish from the boat if you have one. Friends have been getting a lot of sharks around Cape Haze. Tarpon and cobia showing up in the area too so make sure you're ready.
    oh im ready! were gonna try alot of differnt stuff, the pass,beach,bulls bay,turtle bay, cape haze, gaprilla. i just got off my jon boat from fishing the harbor for like an hour and caught a 4ft black tip and a 2 foot bonnet head so boca should be good

Quote Originally Posted by snookslayer177 View Post
    oh im ready! were gonna try alot of differnt stuff, the pass,beach,bulls bay,turtle bay, cape haze, gaprilla. i just got off my jon boat from fishing the harbor for like an hour and caught a 4ft black tip and a 2 foot bonnet head so boca should be good
    Does Anybody know if there is any docking space around boca grande like around the downtown area by the country club