4-10 and 4-11 palm beach

Florida Sportsman

4-10 and 4-11 palm beach

4-10 clear the inlet around 8 with every intention of day timing so I point se and set the auto pilot. Around 500 I came across a line that I had to investigate. Ended up with 3 nice gaffers. I continue se and pass by Paulboat in about 800....text a quick hello and continue out. In 1500 off of Delray I spot a large bamboo shoot and you guessed it .....loaded with fins triple tails and jacks. Added 4 more 10#'s to the box and released the rest.......was really looking for the big bull but never found him. I continue out to the sword grounds and pass a big Blue freight training southbound .... second one I've seen in a week. Ended up doing 2 drops without a sniff....... Starting to get a little frustrated with the daytime thing.....but..... Not ready to give up!
    Next day...4-11........ With a fridge full of dolphin thought I would see if the mutton bite was still as good as last week.... I wasn't let down. Ended the day with 4 big muttons...the biggest going 28". And the biggest yellow tail I've ever personally caught......22"!!!!!! The only bad news is the pics that are on my phone don't do the yellowtail any justice.....he is laying next to a huge mutton! More bad news...... Can't post pics from the iPad. I will try to get them on here.
    First pic....last weeks muttons
    Second pic....22" ytail
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mutton2.jpg   yellow tail.jpg  
    Last edited by choppy; 04-12-2012 at 04:20 PM.

WTG Chris!!!!

Get the Latest Checked~Out Videos: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_...er=thepaulboat

Good looking snapper
    Boaters' Marine Services Inc. (Detailing and custom upholstery)
    561-386-9900
    Hookin 'N' Bookin Fishing Team
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hookin...6179553?ref=ts

Nice bag you got there!

Those snappers could take some serious chunks out of the fin. Good job! You can email iPad pics to email then post from laptop.

Nice Job Chris!!