“Guess what, his wife has actually never worked a day in her life,” said Rosen - Page 12

Florida Sportsman

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    I wonder if Barry has actually ever worked a day in his life???? NO
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"

Banned
    exposing idiots that encourage entitlement
    I wonder if she was born in Kenya? I wonder if this is the first time in her life that she is proud to be an American? I wonder if the court ordered her to surrender her law license?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fins4me View Post
    I wonder if Barry has actually ever worked a day in his life???? NO
    Yes, so did his grandmother, his mother and wife. I guess they weren't fortunate enough to make "a choice"

Mention the word "Budget" and she could likely tell you that is where they rent Cadis from while on vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dropper View Post
    Yes, so did his grandmother, his mother and wife. I guess they weren't fortunate enough to make "a choice"

Mention the word "Budget" and she could likely tell you that is where they rent Cadis from while on vacation.
    What "WORK" has he ever done??
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"

So? Jealous much? Also, spell much? "Cadis", what the Eff is that? Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Banned
    Look it up, More than Anne could ever imagine.

If you are going to post something as facts perhaps you should know what you are talking about, makes you look stupid when proven wrong, just sayin.

http://www.barack-obama-bio.com/bara...experience.php

Look it up, More than Anne could ever imagine.

If you are going to post something as facts perhaps you should know what you are talking about, makes you look stupid when proven wrong, just sayin.

http://www.barack-obama-bio.com/bara...experience.php
    Read that little bio,,,, did not see any "WORK" mentioned... I could have sworn that one of the ideas of this thread was than Anne Romney had not performed any "WORK" like cleaning or running a vacume or housework... Now when has BARRY done any "WORK"????
    "Today is MINE"

Relax Fins, Double D is off on some wild tangent. He has as much difficulty staying on topic as Junior does.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterEngineer View Post
    So? Jealous much? Also, spell much? "Cadis", what the Eff is that? Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Considering I drive one why? No, not jealous of being an arrogant out of touch A hole with Swiss bank accounts and having to fire people, like garage elevator types and duping the likes of you.

Come on you can do better, we have seen it. Romney, my guy? Where did I say that? Show me.

I just think it is telling that you libertards are jealous of success and that you will attack the man's wife.

Now the liberal left is splitting women....those that work outside the home and those choosing to stay home raise their kids and work at the house.

Brilliant strategy by the left.

ABO, ABO, ABO, ABO....................ABO, ABO, ABO!

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast