“Guess what, his wife has actually never worked a day in her life,” said Rosen - Page 11

Florida Sportsman

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mikev View Post
    Editing your posts DD a couple of minutes after I respond? Pretty tricky!

How about answering my question: I'ts my opinion that the majority of stay-at-home Moms work - a whole bunch. Do you agree or disagree with that?
    Anne is not of the majority. She is 1%, a minority that get a choice.

She slaps the faces of those working woman and men that can't stay at home and HAVE to work AND rasing children at the same time. My wife is 1 of 9 and her mother worked her arse off w/o a husband. With Annes wealth she could have done both, easily.

I added to my post, so what is the trick here? You don't know her and made an assumption and a person who does says you are FOS. HHmm, wonder who carries the weight in this argument

exposing idiots that encourage entitlement
    Anne has had breast cancer and is battling MS and helps her husband on the campaign trial, you only value women if they are cleaning your toilet or cooking your food to feed your fat face

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dropper View Post
    Anne is not of the majority. She is 1% a minority that get a choice.
    Isn't she lucky to be able to stay at home and raise her kids? Why is she able to say home? Did someone that she is related to work so that she doesn't have to? I don't know, I'm just inquiring.

She slaps the faces of those working woman and men that can't stay at home and HAVE to work AND rasing children at the same time.
    I happen to be a part of a household that has a working man and a woman. We did things the hard way. We got through it, all on our own with no help from anyone. Would've been nice to have some help, but it wasn't something that we wanted to do. Actually, when we first got married, we were eligible for WIC. We didn't take it. We did what we had to do to make things work. Was that bad?

I added to my post, so what is the trick here? You don't know her and made an assumption and a person who does says you are FOS. HHmm, wonder who carries the weight in this argument
    When you add to your post 12 minutes after you originally posted it, and two minutes after i responded, yes, that's a little tricky. I don't know her. I don't know you. But I've not once, ever, even come close to personally attacking you or calling you a liar or even hinting that you are "FOS". All I asked about is what you think.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."

Banned
    Isn't she lucky to be able to stay at home and raise her kids? Why is she able to say home? Did someone that she is related to work so that she doesn't have to? I don't know, I'm just inquiring.

She had the means to do both Mike, drop the BS argument already

I happen to be a part of a household that has a working man and a woman. We did things the hard way. We got through it, all on our own with no help from anyone. Would've been nice to have some help, but it wasn't something that we wanted to do. Actually, when we first got married, we were eligible for WIC. We didn't take it. We did what we had to do to make things work. Was that bad?

This has nothing to do with what Rosen said or Annes actual situation.

When you add to your post 12 minutes after you originally posted it, and two minutes after i responded, yes, that's a little tricky. I don't know her. I don't know you. But I've not once, ever, even come close to personally attacking you or calling you a liar or even hinting that you are "FOS". All I asked about is what you think.

I added to my post instead of writing a new one, paranoid much? At least tell what you found so tricky about adding to my post?You lied Mike and admitted to to it, that's an attack, GMAFB. I know a lie and a liar when I see one, poinitng that out is not a perosnal attack. So please, come down from the Cross already you are scaring the cat. And you were FOS by your own admission Mike kinda hard to turn that one on me.

Wow. That's all I can say. Wow. All that animosity towards me because I wrote here "She said" versus "She implied". Wow.

Oh, and I'm editing this post 6 minutes later. DD, I could really respond to your response, but based on your demeanor and attitude, it wouldn't do any good. You having a bad day? Why isn't it that we can debate or disagree without you getting all personal?
    Last edited by mikev; 04-12-2012 at 08:41 PM.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coldair View Post
    Anne has had breast cancer and is battling MS and helps her husband on the campaign trial, you only value women if they are cleaning your toilet or cooking your food to feed your fat face
    I will remind my wife tonight,who worked her arse off even though she had disability insurance fighting Hodgkins Lymphoma, running her own company and raising 2 kids and me BEGGING her not to work and to get over her fear of losing everything she worked for and mounting medical bills about my dirty toilet.

Obama tearing this country apart also great economy. I also like obamas debt reduction plan.

Banned
    Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.
    Of corse that's all you got, when confronted with tangible substance.

Mike, do you think the wife of a multi millionare would have any trouble raising 5 kids and/or not working?

Mike, do you think the wife of the average mans salary has any trouble raising 5 kids?

Mike, do you think a wife that makes less pay than her husband meager average salary that has NO CHOICE has trouble raising 5 kids?

Oh, but it's poor Anne, what a joke you look like in defense of her. I have a feeling people see it much the way I just stated in the following scenarios.

At least she never killed anyone like Laura Bush.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beach_trade View Post
    At least she never killed anyone like Laura Bush.
    And her husband never having to worry about a DUI coming out.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast