“Guess what, his wife has actually never worked a day in her life,” said Rosen - Page 18

Florida Sportsman

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichthusphile View Post
    No you're not, you're trying to keep the GOP hates women thingy alive through this hail storm. It aint going to work, the GOP war on women was contrived and you are getting your just deserves.

I guess these female Republican Senators didn't get the memo, that the GOP war on women is contrived.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/04...en-is-fiction/

I miss the days when conservatives kept reminding us of the war on Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by TonySal View Post
    I can guarantee you Anne Romney has never touched a vacuum or an iron.
    no you can't. but go ahead and continue inserting your foot in your mouth.

Another silly distraction from what's really important. Keeps the heat off those who should be feeling it. Well played Rosen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mich F View Post
    I guess these female Republican Senators didn't get the memo, that the GOP war on women is contrived.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/04...en-is-fiction/
    Olympia Snowe? The R that voted for the whack job of a stimulus bill?

Lisa Murkowski? The lady that was thrown out of Governorship by Sarah Palin?

Both women with axes to grind within the GOP, yeah, I doubt they're in the loop.

You left out Republican Senator Kay Hutchison in your derogatory comments. Lisa Murkowski is currently a US Senator after winning an election on write in votes. Three female Republican Senators in that one article, have said the GOP is waging a war on women, what would they know,right?

Three in one article does not make them on the same page as you and the article suggests. Kay Hutchison says nothing about the so called warring. She simply states Planned Parenthood does some good things for low income/ no income women and a Governor is hampering the process. Any idea which Governor or the particular situation?

Anne Romney is a fine lady...a fine hard-working lady...a fine hard-working conservative lady...a breast cancer survivor who has been diagnosed with MS.

Rosen is a hard-working lobbyist and a LGBT activist...a hard-working committed leftist...who despises all things conservative.

Rosen's comment was no 'accident'.
    Hard-working committed leftists can't abide hard-working conservative ladies. The left loves blacks, except conservative blacks, the left loves women, except conservative women...they love all minorities, until they speak conservative. My sisters in conservatism face fierce criticism and vitriol from our sisters (and, apparently, brothers) on the left.
    Who cares...we all know that real women are conservatives!!
    :smoking

As for the 'war on women'?...the ones waging war on the economy, the ones waging war on business, the ones waging war on America...those are the ones engaged in making life more difficult, less stable for the women of America. Who are they, you might ask...well, when the Democrats took over Congress in Jan. 2007, the 'Bush' budget deficit was 160 B, unemployment was under 5%...most of America is much worse off, much deeper in debt after four years of Dem majorities in the House, five years of Dem 'leadership' in the Senate, and nearly three and half years of Dems in the White House. For the first time America's credit rating has been downgraded, America no longer tops the list of economically free countries, we've slipped an entire category.

America's women, left and right, are much worse off with Dems in charge...Rosen gives women just one more reminder of that fact.

So, who's really waging 'war' on America and her women?...why, our Commander-in-Chief, that's who.
    I find my peace out on the sand...Beside the sea, not beyond or behind. R.A. Britt

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=344&dateline=13073685  84

According to the author of the article titled Female Republican Senators Undermine GOP Claim That War On Women Is ‘Fiction’, all three feel the GOP is conducting a war on women.
    Are we supposed to believe that the Republican party is not trying to eliminate all government funding for Planned Parenthood, which is a part of the war on women ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by guido4198 View Post
    Another silly distraction from what's really important. Keeps the heat off those who should be feeling it. Well played Rosen.
    Of course it is, we already know the GOP really doesn't care about woman and their issues. And Willard already said the poor have a safety net and are taken care of.

When their leading candidate outsources those issues to a female worth $250 million instead of going directly to those worth $25,000 what else would you expect.

"She’s never really dealt with the kinds of economic issues that a majority of the women in this country are facing, in terms of how do we feed our kids, how do we send them to school, and why do we worry about their future,”

No one has yet to refute what Rosen was getting at which what she said is a sad reality, but not for Anne but the fact that Mittens looks to her to be some ambassador to the female voter.

Rosen is also raising two kids so I highly doubt as a single mother she would trash herself when saying what she said as if it isn't hard enough being a single mother who adpoted twins.

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast