Trailer parts

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trailer parts

Trailer parts

I sell all of the trailer parts that the do-it-yourself guy needs. I stock the most common parts and sizes but can usually get any part next day. I will also beat any local prices and provide any knowledge that I can. Give me a call @ 338-6172. Thanks, Wade

Wade I am going to need an axle and 2rims and tires 14inch can you pm mea quote please , Thanks Greg

I need more info than that Greg. Size axle, frame width, hubface width, torsion or spring, number of lugnuts and pattern, ect.... 338-6172

Wade- can you get UFP stuff? I removed (read: cut) the calipers and brackets off my axles today. The pistons are frozen, boots are rotted, and pads were almost non-existent. I know the pads I can get at the auto parts store (Kia Sedona I think) but I'm either going to need to rebuild the calipers like I used to do my Kodiaks or replace them. My brackets are ok I just need to get the cut bolts out of them.

No, cant do the ufp. Why not go back with kodiak unless you have the off the wall caliper mounts ? Kodiaks are cheaper. I can get you a 10 inch SS mixed kit ( SS caliper, silver cad slip on rotor and mounting bracket ) for $ 508.00 per axle. Bit more for the 12 inch.
    Last edited by Reel Mayhem; 04-15-2012 at 09:48 AM.

Yeah, its all UFP stuff (proprietary) with integral hub and rotor and 6-lug hubs, 6,000# torsion axles. I'd rather go back with Kodiak's as I've had those in the past. This UFP stuff is all different. I don't know if I can put Kodiak's on without changing brackets and then will the rotor work even?

You would need to change the bracket but the kodiak kit comes with it. I have only seen a few axles with the screwed up mount that kodiaks bracket won t work on with out re-drilling the axle mount. This kit is cheaper than buying two SS calipers by themselves. I m not sure if you would be able to use your rotors but given the shape you said your pads were in, what shape are the rotors in ?

The ones that are on there are shot, but my two spare tires are spare tires/hub/rotors attached to the tongue. So I have those to use and they've never seen water. I will need to replace them at some point too, eventually.

Reel Mayhem,

Thanks for meeting up with me the other day on your lunch. When you email me the quote for repairs could you do a seperate one for the parts? Thanks

The estimate is itemized parts and labor. Sorry I haven t gotten it to you yet. I have been busy and you said you were tied up too so I didn t make it a priority.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast