Zimmerman flee's the state! - Page 8

Florida Sportsman

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by onthefifty View Post
    Can you explain the difference between "pulled" and "revoked"? BTW, A Pastrami on Rye sounds really tasty right now!
    I already did,#63 was a perfect example.

How about that pilot that freak out, think his ticket was pulled temporarily until he was found no longer a threat. I doubt they revoked his CPL on the spot. But to you I deem him guilty in some fashion even though common sense and general safety for others is in order.

Zimmerman refuse to blow, no car for awhile
    Zimmerman buzzes the tower no flying until FAA clearance
    Zimmerman botches a surgery, no "sponge please" until review by medical board
    Zimmerman doesn't pay child support, surrender your passport

Oh, but Zimmerman shoots unarmed minor after being told not to pursue, let's upgrade to a desert eagle, my treat.

I can spell it out a 100 ways, but I guess you still wouldn't understand how common sense is an issue under the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by SWFL_F1sh0n View Post
    Peppers? Not sure it's around here. I'm in the Naples area.

Yeah I would rather have a cold one, but this passes the time.
    Invited Bimini in the other thread. Hope that's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dropper View Post
    I already did,#63 was a perfect example.

How about that pilot that freak out, think his ticket was pulled temporarily until he was found no longer a threat. I doubt they revoked his CPL on the spot. But to you I deem him guilty in some fashion even though common sense and general safety for others is in order.

Zimmerman refuse to blow, no car for awhile
    Zimmerman buzzes the tower no flying until FAA clearance
    Zimmerman botches a surgery, no "sponge please" until review by medical board
    Zimmerman doesn't pay child support, surrender your passport

Oh, but Zimmerman shoots unarmed minor after being told not to pursue, let's upgrade to a desert eagle, my treat.

I can spell it out a 100 ways, but I guess you still wouldn't understand how common sense is an issue under the circumstances.
    So, He's guilty?

Quote Originally Posted by onthefifty View Post
    So, He's guilty?
    Who convicted Zimmerman? You? Deep Do***er?

Banned
    Of what? WTF is your deal? again with this straw man. Did I ever say he was guilty.

Are any of the above examples an admission of guilt? NO!!!!!!

They are common sense practices except one is totally F'd up. IMO.

WOW! I don't know what else to say. I live in Sanford. I could see the news chopper hovering above the courthouse from my front porch.
    Couple of things to ponder here. #1 and foremost Z as many are calling him, is innocent until proven guilty.
    #2. I was not there, nor were any of you during the shooting.
    #3. The new black panthers have a $10,000 bounty on Z, this is an offer to contract for murder and should be investigated.
    #4. If he is charged ( I don't think he will be ) he has no chance of a fair trial he has already been convicted in the monkey court as evidenced here.
    #5. If you are on top of me punching me in the face...you will meet Jesus.
    Survival is not mandatory.....

Zimmerman,,, is an idiot.

Martin,,, was an idiot....

Zimmerman stuck his nose out farther than it should have ever been stuck out and he got it punched and was getting his @ss kicked. He was obviously in distress as he WAS the one (according to the ONLY eyewitness) screaming like a 3 yr old girl He more than likely felt his life was in danger and regardless of how he ended up in the situation he had a right NOT to be beaten to death if he could prevent it which he obviously did.

Martin was doing NOTHING wrong and was stalked by the big nosed Zimmerman. He OVER REACTED jumped on Zimmerman and started kicking his @ss. He was obviously doing a good job as Zimmerman was screaming and was scared to death. Instead of stopping and removing his self from the situation he continued and payed for his over reaction with his life.

Zimmerman is as of today NOT under arrest and as far as we know has NO travel restrictions placed upon him. Questioning his right to remove his person from what is obviously a dangerous and unstable location is silly. I do not think he will by convicted for murder,,, he is however guilty of being stupid,,, doubt that will land him behind bars of steel,,, he will however spend the rest of his life behind mental bars of fear.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dropper View Post
    Of what? WTF is your deal? again with this straw man. Did I ever say he was guilty.

Are any of the above examples an admission of guilt? NO!!!!!!

They are common sense practices except one is totally F'd up. IMO.
    Fine... WTF justifies your desire to "pull" the man's CWP?

Quote Originally Posted by fins4me View Post
    Zimmerman,,, is an idiot.

Martin,,, was an idiot....

Zimmerman stuck his nose out farther than it should have ever been stuck out and he got it punched and was getting his @ss kicked. He was obviously in distress as he WAS the one (according to the ONLY eyewitness) screaming like a 3 yr old girl He more than likely felt his life was in danger and regardless of how he ended up in the situation he had a right NOT to be beaten to death if he could prevent it which he obviously did.

Martin was doing NOTHING wrong and was stalked by the big nosed Zimmerman. He OVER REACTED jumped on Zimmerman and started kicking his @ss. He was obviously doing a good job as Zimmerman was screaming and was scared to death. Instead of stopping and removing his self from the situation he continued and payed for his over reaction with his life.

Zimmerman is as of today NOT under arrest and as far as we know has NO travel restrictions placed upon him. Questioning his right to remove his person from what is obviously a dangerous and unstable location is silly. I do not think he will by convicted for murder,,, he is however guilty of being stupid,,, doubt that will land him behind bars of steel,,, he will however spend the rest of his life behind mental bars of fear.
    A little speculation, no??

no
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast