Zimmerman flee's the state! - Page 7

Florida Sportsman

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 137
  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,323
    Quote Originally Posted by SWFL_F1sh0n View Post
    The fact that the leader of the Neo Nazis that are in Sanford says they are armed and patrolling.
    And you accept that as the truth... FACT, I might add... LOL

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,323
    Quote Originally Posted by SWFL_F1sh0n View Post
    Actually, he cannot be charged with murder. I read this evening that in FL. a grand jury has to come to a murder charge. A state prosecutor cannot, and since she has dismissed the grand jury . . well you get it.
    No *****e, sherlock. You have no clue. Some of us do...

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,894
    I never said anything of guilt. If you are going to put words in my mouth can you include a pastrami on Rye while you are at it?

    Try reading before making staw man arguments. I said pulled not revoked. Much like if you fail to submit to a DUI test. Pretty sad that that has more teeth but shoot an unarmed minor, off to the gun shows.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    16,733
    Quote Originally Posted by onthefifty View Post
    And you accept that as the truth... FACT, I might add... LOL
    Do you accept as truth/fact that a leader from the NBP set a $10K bounty on Zimmerman? You can't have it both ways.

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    16,733
    Quote Originally Posted by onthefifty View Post
    No *****e, sherlock. You have no clue. Some of us do...
    Oh, so you read it the same time I did then . . gotcha . . I am sure if you knew, you would have played that card LONG ago.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dropper View Post
    I never said anything of guilt. If you are going to put words in my mouth can you include a pastrami on Rye while you are at it?

    Try reading before making staw man arguments. I said pulled not revoked. Much like if you fail to submit to a DUI test. Pretty sad that that has more teeth but shoot an unarmed minor, off to the gun shows.
    Can you explain the difference between "pulled" and "revoked"? BTW, A Pastrami on Rye sounds really tasty right now!

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,323
    Quote Originally Posted by SWFL_F1sh0n View Post
    Do you accept as truth/fact that a leader from the NBP set a $10K bounty on Zimmerman? You can't have it both ways.
    Come on.

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    16,733
    Quote Originally Posted by onthefifty View Post
    Come on.
    Where we going? To get some Pastrami on Rye? With or without Thousand Island? Personally like creamy horseradish on mine.

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,323
    Quote Originally Posted by SWFL_F1sh0n View Post
    Where we going? To get some Pastrami on Rye? With or without Thousand Island? Personally like creamy horseradish on mine.
    Peppers. Been there? You're familiar with the area, so you may know it. I'd rather share a sammie and beer than debate this crap, how 'bout y'all?

    Oh yeah... Thousand for sure!

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    16,733
    Quote Originally Posted by onthefifty View Post
    Peppers. Been there? You're familiar with the area, so you may know it. I'd rather share a sammie and beer than debate this crap, how 'bout y'all?

    Oh yeah... Thousand for sure!
    Peppers? Not sure it's around here. I'm in the Naples area.

    Yeah I would rather have a cold one, but this passes the time.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •