Zimmerman flee's the state! - Page 5

Florida Sportsman

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SWFL_F1sh0n View Post
    Wow . . well you don't see a lot of things that are proven and right there in front of you. Nothing new . .
    Put up, big guy. I can offer up proof of the NBPP threats. Show us the threats from NN groups. Got any video of them in Sanford?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by onthefifty View Post
    Does that give you the right to question Z's whereabouts?
    Yes is does, just as I have the right to question your whereabouts. You don't have to say a word but I still have my rights to do so.

Freee speech and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dropper View Post
    Yes is does, just as I have the right to question your whereabouts. You don't have to say a word but I still have my rights to do so.

Freee speech and all.
    Ok, Free speech. It's still none of your, or anyone else's bidness where Z goes and what he does, agreed?

Banned
    Put up, big guy. I can offer up proof of the NBPP threats. Show us the threats from NN groups. Got any video of them in Sanford?
    What was the the "threat"?

These are the same guys that under the bush Admin. said not so much over criminal voter intimidation?

They couldn't intimidate one voter yet have the power to wrangle up one hispanic and have to pawn fire arms, please

Banned
    Ok, Free speech. It's still none of your, or anyone else's bidness where Z goes and what he does, agreed?
    He still has his fire arm, so yeah I think I should know where he is. Especially when a warrant will be coming, which it will.

IMO if you display the aptitude to use it in defense and display erratic behavior of an innocent man. YOU'RE GD RIGHT we should all know. That fact that we don't is F'ed up

What was the the "threat"?

These are the same guys that under the bush Admin. said not so much over criminal voter intimidation?

They couldn't intimidate one voter yet have the power to wrangle up one hispanic and have to pawn fire arms, please
    The "dead or alive" poster...The rest of your post is unclear.

He still has his fire arm, so yeah I think I should know where he is. Especially when a warrant will be coming, which it will.
    Please prove that he still has the firearm at issue.

IMO if you display the aptitude to use it in defense and display erratic behavior of an innocent man. YOU'RE GD RIGHT we should all know. That fact that we don't is F'ed up
    When will the warrant come, Kreskin?

Banned
    Please prove that he still has the firearm at issue.
    It's in evidience I am sure. So at this point not sure and will retract. But still not the point just semantics at this time.

Can you prove he only has one?

He is capable of buying a fire arm at anytime. Zimmerman still has his concealed carry license and he still has the ability to purchase a gun and carry. Florida is a shall issue State not a may issue. At least until he is arrested. He can also carry in 30+ other States. Wonder where he didn't go

It's in evidience I am sure. So at this point not sure and will retract. But still not the point just semantics at this time.

Can you prove he only has one?

He is capable of buying a fire arm at anytime. Zimmerman still has his concealed carry license and he still has the ability to purchase a gun and carry. Florida is a shall issue State not a may issue. At least until he is arrested. He can also carry is 30+ other States. Wonder where he didn't go
    Yes, you are correct. Why is his ability to purchase/carry an issue?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast