Zimmerman flee's the state! - Page 11

Florida Sportsman

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 137
  1. #101
    Senior Member Big Battery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central NC
    Posts
    12,093
    Quote Originally Posted by ben17 View Post
    How do you know Martin attacked Zimmerman? I thought we were waiting for facts.
    Which person had injuries from being beaten?
    "....once the glitches get worked out." ~gunby31

  2. #102
    Senior Member prowlin4reds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sanford
    Posts
    678
    Yup deep, I'm an Internet tough guy. Really? C'mon man, you don't agree with me so you have to call me names. You don't know me at all, nor what I carry, if I even carry. Do people get shot with their own guns sure...not this time tho. Allegedly TM circled back around and accosted Z when he returned to his vehicle. Allegedly at this point TM attacked Z, this made him the aggressor. Allegedly TM saw
    Z's weapon while he was on top of him punching him in the face. Allegedly TM told Z at this point " you're going to die "
    This is all pretty much hearsay from Z's father, so we don't know what is actual fact.
    My point Deep was simply I understand why Z pulled the trigger and I think it was a justified shooting.
    Tragic none the less. Doesn't make me a tough guy and I refuse to grow up. Been there done that, it's no fun.
    I hope you have a better day.
    Survival is not mandatory.....

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Battery View Post
    Which person had injuries from being beaten?
    How do you know Martin didn't have injuries?

  4. #104
    Senior Member dstockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Battery View Post
    Which person had injuries from being beaten?
    No way of knowing. One mans word against a dead one, anything Zimmerman says can not be taken as being factual.
    Stealing money from taxpayers and throwing it at the problem has long been the backbone of American foreign policy.

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,221
    Quote Originally Posted by SWFL_F1sh0n View Post
    How do you know Martin didn't have injuries?
    Apparently, he had at least one. And it was a doozy!

  6. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dropper View Post
    Nor were you, but it was clear he was told to NOT FOLLOW him, That indicates Trevon was going AWAY from him at the time. Hows does one FOLLOW a person coming at you?

    You admit you weren't there but now you know that Martin wouldn't have paid a price? UFB.

    If I am atop of you beating you I am not going to meet your lawn guy Jesus. You think people that own fire arms have never been shot with their own weapon? Grow up internet tough guy, you can easily be shot with your own gun.
    NO. no. You are inept, just as so many are on each side of this. Fact is no one should be on either side till the investigation is over. But I have to post when one side goes and claims something as blatantly incorrect(wrong) as what you claim.
    The dispatcher did NOT tell him to "NOT FOLLOW" Trayvon. I have stated before how fortunate, or well-trained, the Dispatcher was. When Zimmerman was continuing to follow trayvon the Dispatcher stated, "We do not need you to do that." THAT is NOT telling Zimmerman to not follow Trayvon.
    That was fantastic wording. What it was intended to do was take the Dispatcher off the hook for what happened. If Zimmerman had quit following Trayvon and Trayvon would have mugged and raped a little ol lady then the Dispatcher could just as easily say that they did not tell him to not follow Trayvon. They just said they did not need him to.
    So everyone should WAIT, and hold their tongues..especially those that want to slant the truth.
    Last edited by Frisbee; 04-11-2012 at 12:39 PM.

  7. #107
    Senior Member Big Battery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central NC
    Posts
    12,093
    Quote Originally Posted by dstockwell View Post
    No way of knowing. One mans word against a dead one, anything Zimmerman says can not be taken as being factual.
    The injuries were made public. Zimmermans were reported and if Martin had any(other than the bullet hole) they certainly would have been made public. This is not about someones words but rather public evidence.
    "....once the glitches get worked out." ~gunby31

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15,700
    Quote Originally Posted by onthefifty View Post
    Apparently, he had at least one. And it was a doozy!
    Good one!

  9. #109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Battery View Post
    The injuries were made public. Zimmermans were reported and if Martin had any(other than the bullet hole) they certainly would have been made public. This is not about someones words but rather public evidence.
    Who would make the Martin injuries public? I have not even heard where he was shot.

  10. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Battery View Post
    The injuries were made public. Zimmermans were reported and if Martin had any(other than the bullet hole) they certainly would have been made public. This is not about someones words but rather public evidence.
    Big b injuries do not tell you who attacked who. You know better than that.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •