Zimmerman flee's the state! - Page 10

Florida Sportsman

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by prowlin4reds View Post
    You don't know that you weren't there! You don't know if martin was already circling back around to confront Z Before or after he was told not to persue.
    Martin's family would not be paying this price had Martin NOT been on top of Z Pummeling him in the face. If you are on top of me beating me and I am armed....you are meeting Jesus.
    Nor were you, but it was clear he was told to NOT FOLLOW him, That indicates Trevon was going AWAY from him at the time. Hows does one FOLLOW a person coming at you?

You admit you weren't there but now you know that Martin wouldn't have paid a price? UFB.

If I am atop of you beating you I am not going to meet your lawn guy Jesus. You think people that own fire arms have never been shot with their own weapon? Grow up internet tough guy, you can easily be shot with your own gun.

Quote Originally Posted by mikehels View Post
    Here's my take. I watched TM parents on TV doing an interview. I think they were privy to what actually happened that night and know their son attacked GZ. The reason I say this, they were pretty adamant about letting the courts do their job and not calling for a murderer to be hunted down like Jesse and Al are demanding. Seems like they just want this all to blow over and feel their son has been used as a poster child for all these crazy groups. They know the truth and probably feel there is going to be a huge firestorm when it comes out and don't want to be caught in the middle, again..

Just my take..
    So now because the parents are acting rationally and not calling for zimmermans head, travon attacked zimmerman? You will twist anything to fit the narrative you have been instructed to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by ben17 View Post
    So now because the parents are acting rationally and not calling for zimmermans head, travon attacked zimmerman? You will twist anything to fit the narrative you have been instructed to follow.
    Not following any narrative, just waiting for the facts to come out. I never have stated that GZ was right or wrong, I've been waiting on the facts something you should try. Your narrative of attacking the messenger if it doesn't fit your narrative is getting old.

It just felt odd to me that they weren't going crazy, which I would have been if he was my kid and shot. Totally different from their demeanor right after the incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dropper View Post
    Nor were you, but it was clear he was told to NOT FOLLOW him, That indicates Trevon was going AWAY from him at the time. Hows does one FOLLOW a person coming at you?

You admit you weren't there but now you know that Martin wouldn't have paid a price? UFB.

If I am atop of you beating you I am not going to meet your lawn guy Jesus. You think people that own fire arms have never been shot with their own weapon? Grow up internet tough guy, you can easily be shot with your own gun.
    Exactly, He was being beaten and could have been shot with his own gun. He made sure that didnt happen. This is a horrible story no doubt. A couple years ago I left work to pick up lunch from down the street and some dumb a$$ pointed a gun out his window at me while we were driving by one another. I swirved off the road and called the cops. I watched where he turned and knew that it was the only entrance and exit. 911 told me not to wait in front because he may try to confront me. I told her that I wasnt going anywhere untill the police showed up and guess what that little bastard did take off and I had to FOLLOW him untill the police caught up. I was on the phone with 911 the whole time and they continued to tell me not to prusue. My point is, that if I would have listened to 911 he would have gotten away. I wish for both there sakes this hadnt happened but it did. Zimmerman did what he thought he needed to. Im sure most of us would do the same, I hope none of us are ever put into that predicament.

Quote Originally Posted by mikehels View Post
    Not following any narrative, just waiting for the facts to come out. I never have stated that GZ was right or wrong, I've been waiting on the facts something you should try. Your narrative of attacking the messenger if it doesn't fit your narrative is getting old.

It just felt odd to me that they weren't going crazy, which I would have been if he was my kid and shot. Totally different from their demeanor right after the incident.
    So stating you thing they "know " travon attacked Zimmerman is your idea of " waiting for the facts". Show me where I have said zimmerman was guilty of anything. I am waiting for the facts while you have constructed a story line that pleases you.

Here's some facts:

1. George Zimmerman has not been arrested.
    2. If George Zimmerman is arrested, he is innocent until proven guilty.
    3. Trayvon Martin is dead.

Facts. And that's all that anyone not involved in the actual investigation knows. Anything else is pure conjecture. Fact.
    "The only people that tell you it can't be done are the people who haven't done it themselves."

Wimpy azzed cop wannabe meets hoodied thug teen. Good things never come from this. Shiat happens.

Zimmerman left town to avoid getting whacked. I don't see why this is difficult to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by mikev View Post
    Here's some facts:

1. George Zimmerman has not been arrested.
    2. If George Zimmerman is arrested, he is innocent until proven guilty.
    3. Trayvon Martin is dead.

Facts. And that's all that anyone not involved in the actual investigation knows. Anything else is pure conjecture. Fact.
    Agreed. But we also know that an armed George was following an unarmed travon.

Quote Originally Posted by ben17 View Post
    So stating you thing they "know " travon attacked Zimmerman is your idea of " waiting for the facts". Show me where I have said zimmerman was guilty of anything. I am waiting for the facts while you have constructed a story line that pleases you.
    Did Martin have injuries to suggest he was beaten?
    Did Zimmerman have injuries to suggest he was beaten?

Why did Martin attack Zimmerman?
    Zimmerman obviously never brandished his weapon or Martin would not have attacked Zimmerman.
    "....once the glitches get worked out." ~gunby31

Quote Originally Posted by Big Battery View Post
    Did Martin have injuries to suggest he was beaten?
    Did Zimmerman have injuries to suggest he was beaten?

Why did Martin attack Zimmerman?
    Zimmerman obviously never brandished his weapon or Martin would not have attacked Zimmerman.
    How do you know Martin attacked Zimmerman? I thought we were waiting for facts.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast