Zimmerman flee's the state! - Page 9

Florida Sportsman

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fins4me View Post
    no
    Not a little, a ton. I agree, for what it's worth...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by onthefifty View Post
    Fine... WTF justifies your desire to "pull" the man's CWP?
    I'm gonna go for common sense for $500 Alex

Figure it out, or will you keep replying to more of your own quotes?

Well said fins.
    No one really knows what happened. However from what we do know, that's as good a theory as any. He will always have to look over his shoulder...always!
    Survival is not mandatory.....

Banned
    Had he listened to what he WAS TOLD not to do he wouldn't have to keep looking.

He asked for it by taking matters in his own hands after LEO's were on the way.

What price do Trevons family have to pay? A far greater one than Zman will ever know.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by onthefifty View Post
    Fine... WTF justifies your desire to "pull" the man's CWP?
    Uhrig said Zimmerman “is not doing well emotionally, probably suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder.” The behavior “suggests that he might not be in full control of what’s going on,” Uhrig said.

That is/was Zman defense lawyer. Silly desire of mine I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dropper View Post
    Had he listened to what he WAS TOLD not to do he wouldn't have to keep looking.

He asked for it by taking matters in his own hands after LEO's were on the way.

What price do Trevons family have to pay? A far greater one than Zman will ever know.
    You don't know that you weren't there! You don't know if martin was already circling back around to confront Z Before or after he was told not to persue.
    Martin's family would not be paying this price had Martin NOT been on top of Z Pummeling him in the face. If you are on top of me beating me and I am armed....you are meeting Jesus.
    Last edited by prowlin4reds; 04-11-2012 at 07:10 AM. Reason: because I can.

Quote Originally Posted by prowlin4reds View Post
    You don't know that you weren't there! You don't know if martin was already circling back around to confront Z Before or after he was told not to persue.
    Martin's family would not be paying this price had Martin NOT been on top of Z Pummeling him in the face. If you are on top of me beating me and I am armed....you are meeting Jesus.
    It will all come out in the end. But you are quick to point out what others don't know and inject what you " know" happened. The investigating officer who actually "knows" more about this case than you, did not see it the way you somehow "know" it played out.

Z. hunted M. down, M. defended himself by proceeding to kick Z.'s azz... Z. shot him.

The eye witness said he saw one man on top of the other punching him in the face. The dead guy was the one on top. That was an eye witness account. The investigating officer must have seen it that way, there has been no arrest. There still may not be an arrest if the prosecution doesn't have enough evidence to get a conviction. If that happens, I expect to see a riot.

Here's my take. I watched TM parents on TV doing an interview. I think they were privy to what actually happened that night and know their son attacked GZ. The reason I say this, they were pretty adamant about letting the courts do their job and not calling for a murderer to be hunted down like Jesse and Al are demanding. Seems like they just want this all to blow over and feel their son has been used as a poster child for all these crazy groups. They know the truth and probably feel there is going to be a huge firestorm when it comes out and don't want to be caught in the middle, again..

Just my take..

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast