It's a "Leg-Shivering" day in South Florida today! - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron@.38 Special View Post
    Yeh, that's it Barry, go talk to the youngsters at FAU, probably couldn't face a room full of small businessmen trying to survive in this mess he has created!

Barry is back to his old crap, trying to get the 18-20 Year old vote since anyone with a brain is done with him. As per the Rolling Stone article this month, Barry needs his 20,000 campaign offices to get re-elected, one office in every college dorm. Its his only chance, poor people and people who have never had to pay taxes before.

Can't wait to come back to this forum and see how those Koolaid drinkers feel after we get this country back on track.

Poor old Jr is gonna cry his way thru the next 4 years when we have a real president for a change.
    Here is free clue. Obama is in Florida to raise money, not secure the youth vote.

Say hello to the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron@.38 Special View Post
    Barry is back to his old crap, trying to get the 18-20 Year old vote since anyone with a brain is done with him.
    They only need to contact those 22-26 year olds who fell for his baloney in 2008 and ask them today, "How's it working out for you four years later? How's the job search going? How is it paying your own bills in the real world? How does filling up the old car 3-4 times a month work for you? Did he deliver on all the dreams that he promised you four years ago? Are you willing to vote for four MORE years of what Barry's brought to your world?"

I voted for Carter as a senior in college....... After four years of him, I voted for Reagan......

Quote Originally Posted by Gary M View Post
    I voted for Carter as a senior in college.......
    Ouch.. My first Presidential vote was for Reagan. So I got that going for me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12