Folks the First Coast Dolphin Challenge is right around the corner. Just to give you a brief overview of the format and what this tournament offers:
1. This tournament levels the playing field for the fisherman on a budget, it is a pick your fishing days tournament. It's simple, you get to choose 3 days to fish beginning April 21st and ending on June 3rd. The heaviest 2 dolphin aggregate wins. With 100 paid entries 1st place is $15,000 cold hard cash. Winner of the largest Dolphin (2nd place) in addition to the cash will receive a mount of the fish provided by Gray Taxidermy valued at $1000. 3rd Place in addition to the cash will receive a $1000 gift certificate to the Marinemax Jacksonville.
2. The fishing grounds - from Savannah to Canaveral. You don't have to live on the First Coast to fish this tourney!
3. Junior Angler Division. Include you kids. Each kid will receive a Kid's Bag that will have lots of goodies including a tournament T shirt and a one day pass to Adventure Landing's Shipwreck Island Water Park valued at over $30. The Value of this bag is easily twice the price of a Junior Angler Entry.
4. Captain's Meeting/kickoff party. With each entry into the tournament you will receive entries into the raffles for thousands of $ worth of prizes. Grand Raffle Prize is a Yeti Tundra 120 cooler filled with products from C&H Lures valued at over $1100.
5. Awards Party. The Awards party will provide more of the same with great raffles and prizes. Additionally you and your trusty 1st mate will receive a free Dolphin dinner. This will be a great party.
This tourney is specifically designed to include the fisherman on a budget, while giving the high roller boats a chance to compete for significant cash also in the Calcuttas. You can register in person at C&H Lures on Beach Blvd in Jacksonville to register online at www.saltwaterchallenge.com
For rules and more info visit www.saltwaterchallenge.com