FS FORUM MEMBERS FISHING TOGETHER IS FOR "THE BIRDS" - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    sucks you guys had no action beside the bird, but you need to rack up days like this so you really appreciate when your catching, never liked fishing on a full moon, myself. Thanks for the report, your videos are always fun and my daughter got a kick out of seeing that little bird on your boat.

That was a waste of great fishing talent, could be that you all were so good you scared the fish off, but a good time was had by all. Hope to join you guy's soon. Missed those wings:obscene.

Agree with the full moon. Those nights are for night fishing for me. Love all the room that boat has in the back. Better luck next time fellas.

Paul,

The only thing that could've been better was to have you aboard. Welcome home!

Ryan,

Good luck with the tournament!

Dennis,

It was tough but like Bo said, we had a blast. I'm glad you and Long were able to pop some in the boat!

Bart,

Thanks so much buddy. I agree that sometimes a fishing report isn't necessarily a "catching" report but we sure wish it were.

Jeff,

First, loved the shots of the bullsharks swimming under your boat. You are right.. that TwinVee with the 12' beam is unbelievable.

Rick,

You are so right buddy. When you get a chance, PM me your schedule and let's see if we can get you aboard the Plane Fish N. It would be great to have you as our guest.

Bo,

It's always a pleasure having you aboard my friend! Of course, the chicken wings don't hurt either.

Long,

Thanks much buddy. Let's get together next Weds or Thurs for lunch.

Pat,

It was really tough.. actually the last 3 trips out have been tough. BTW.. I assume that was a finch.. is that what you think it is?

Dom,

Thanks for the kind words my friend. I'm glad your daughter liked the little guy in the video. How old is she? Do you take her on your beautiful boat?

Jerry,

Welcome Home Buddy!!!!
    Bo and I decided that we needed YOUR expertise aboard to catch something. Let's make it happen buddy.

Scott,

Thanks for the kind words.. Man.. we would have loved to have caught just one of those many beautiful fish you caught last week. We figured with the full moon, a Hoo might com e up and chomp on one of the ballyhoo's but no such luck. You guys were on fire over there.

Cheers all

Eric
    PLANE FISH N

What a great boat to be fishing from, too bad we couldn't get that sail hooked up. Had a great time and thanks to our generous host!!!

Sean,

We will catch em next time!!!

Don was hoping everyone enjoyed themselves.

Cheers buddy

Eric
    PLANE FISH N

great trip.. your inlet is fun sometimes we do water quality sampling up there.. nice boat kid..

At least you guys spent the day on the water. Better than what I did Sun. Installing wall tiles. You'll get them next time.

“When you have to choose between two evils you still choose evil” Jerry Garcia

Senior Member latitudeajustment's Avatar
    I was thinking of heading out and changed my mind because of the full moon. Looks like I definitely saved some gas money as there really have been little if any great reports lately. At least you guys had fun and that is what it is all about IMHO...naturally adding a few fish certainly increases the FUN!!! Get 'em next time....looking like I may try getting out Wednesday if things work out. Like that birdy, pretty cool!!

Thanks for the post and video. Good friends, fishing. Catching is just the added bonus to such a day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast