Miami Mutton Report Jurassic Park Tails 4/2/12

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Miami Mutton Report Jurassic Park Tails 4/2/12

We caught, Jurassic park tails today, It was a beautiful day on the water, the ocean was flat. Went out with John and his wife Jossei, we already had fresh ballyhoo, so we went straight to the Big tail spot, in 90 feet, the tide was very slow at first, but I new it would pic up and we were going to catch fish here, so I told them, get ready you are going to start catching big tails here, that will tire your arms, from the fight and I gave them instructions, and off they were, The tails started getting closer as the tide picked up to a perfect drift. This lady is the best female fisherman, I have ever trained, she got a notebook and wrote every instruction and followed them, like a pro, she got easily 15 tials over 20 inches, and a few up to 27.5 inches, I was gaffing these tails to bring them into the boat, and John was fishing bottom and got 2 nice king one big one broke him off at boat side, and also got his share of a few nice tails too. we had no sharks take any tails but we did see one hammerhead, that was on the surface just swimming around while fish were on the hook. We also lost 4 nice tails for trying to lift them over the gunnels into the boat and they came off the hook. After catching 23 tails, we left them behind the boat balled up with still 25 pounds of chum left in the bag ,we decided to go to deeper water and try some muttom fishing, we moved to 130 feet and the tide was so strong that we used a 32 oz weight to hold bottom, there she got two muttons and we released one of them that was 16 inches and kept one that we didn’t need to measure, John got a one more tail on the bottom rod, and so did she and we had a few nice hits that got stuck and broke off on the bottom, here are the pics,for more look up Reef Fishing Consultant

WOW!!! Monster tails on steroids. Good job.

That is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benny your driving me crazy!! What is that? That can not be yellow tails they are HUGE!! But what can I say I would never underestimate you! The best catch I have seen since Being a part of the forum! Keep up the amazing work!

Lake Worth/ Jacksonville/ Key Colony Beach
    Just Insnane man...monster tails!!!

That there be some flags!. Awesome haul!

Nice job Benny. Its that time of year for the big girls!

Holy snappas!!! Nice Flags Benny!!!

nice work Benny, you weren't lying when you said you feed them!

Nice monsters.. What are you feeding those things Benny? Lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast