Tabman.. need new connectors.

Florida Sportsman

Tabman.. need new connectors.

Where can I get a set of those molex connectors on the motor side? One of mine suffered a catostrophic failure?
    Thanks
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government. "

Capt tater,

Shoot me your name and address and I will send you one in the mail, no charge. My e-mail is Tabmanhelp@gmail.com

Tom
    Bennett Marine

Thanks tom.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government. "

Tanks man! I think my next boat, a cat doesn't have tabs guess what I'll be putting on it.

Thanks. I used my spliseal set to seal 'em up good.

That is so cool!