WTB A reliable 4X4 ATV $2000

Florida Sportsman

WTB A reliable 4X4 ATV $2000

What do you have? My budget is $2000. Has to be 4X4 and I would prefer 350cc+.

how about a jeep cj5,runs good body is solid 4x4 is fine it is a 1980. 239-770-1221

if your budget goes up some I got a 650 kawasaki brute force 4x4 that I dont use as much as I thought I would. Throw me an offer, I dont know what its worth but I know its over 2k

lonewolf - Thanks but right now I am looking for a atv.

Profish - I am interested and would like some more info and maybe a few pics. As far as my budget, it is growing but currently at 2K.

I'll get you info and pics. It's with a buddy right now who keeps It running grea since I've only used it a couple trips in a couple years lol someone's got to use it. IDE do it for 2250. Let me know what u want to know I don't know a ton about 4 wheelers but I'll ask my buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by ProFISHent View Post
    I'll get you info and pics. It's with a buddy right now who keeps It running grea since I've only used it a couple trips in a couple years lol someone's got to use it. IDE do it for 2250. Let me know what u want to know I don't know a ton about 4 wheelers but I'll ask my buddy.
    If it is in decent shape that is a hell of a deal for a BF 650. I think 2005 was the first year they were made... I've got the BF 750 and a couple of buddies have the 650s. Not much of a difference between them at all. Mean bikes...

Does that Brute Force happen to be in Central Florida right now? Auburndale to be exact?

if your budget goes up some I got a 650 kawasaki brute force 4x4 that I dont use as much as I thought I would. Throw me an offer, I dont know what its worth but I know its over 2k
    What year is the BF? How many hours/miles on it?

ANy pics to share??

thanks

it might be wizzard. I dont use it often so I lent it to my wifes friend. Their roommate is a mechanic for 4 wheelers so the deal is they can use it as long as they keep it running great and well maintained and they do. They keep is as a backup and ride at river ranch most weekends. I will have to check year hrs etc etc. on the bike but it is an absolute beast. Email me at AmericasPrideLawnService at yahoo . com for pictures. I will do my best to get them soon.