power pro slick 8 timber brown - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have been using the super 8 #15 for a while now , my main gripe is its not near as round as the sufix braid.The color doesn't last (no biggie) and the slick coating wears off quickly (I don't think that makes a difference) other than that its just OK imho.

forgot to add cortland master braid makes a brown colored braid also.

i like the brown super slick 8. i have it in 15# with only one complaint, as with any braid ive used, THE WIND REAKS HAVOC on it

Quote Originally Posted by Travis G View Post
    i like the brown super slick 8. i have it in 15# with only one complaint, as with any braid ive used, THE WIND REAKS HAVOC on it
    Sounds like an angler issue to me.
    I fish this braid throwing 1/8 oz crappie jigs into 25 mph winds with no problem whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by rookiemistake View Post
    sorry guys just seeing if anyone has used it since its the only brown braid out there was wondering if it has any benifit in murky water.i do use a fluoro leader so i guess it dont matter.Ive heard good things about the new slick 8 stuff but am a fan of fins braid.just seeing whats out there, I need to spool up 2 Sustain 3000FG's i got in thursday. i like that last line george. and i guess im an inshore fisherman as of late.....
    Check out Momois Diamond Braid Gen 2 it comes in brown.... I've only herd good things about it so far... I have herd alot of complaints about the new super slick coating falling off so I would stay away from that stuff right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12