2005 Fleetwood Victory Pop Up Camper

Florida Sportsman

2005 Fleetwood Victory Pop Up Camper

2005 Fleetwood Victory Pop-Up Camper: AC/ Heat, 3-way 3.0 cu refrigerator, water and propane system, water heater 6 gallon, front storage box, porta potti/ shower, spare tire, new tires, 8'-12' self storing awning, 3 burner stove, sink, outdoor shower, stabilizer jacks (4), and manual roof lift system. Plenty of storage space. It has a KING bed, FULL bed, table converts to TWIN bed, so it sleeps 6-7 adults easily. Never put away wet. It has only been used a handful of times, so it is practically brand new. I bought it off my parents last year, and they were the original owners. No holes, rips, or tears in roof, canvas, or screens. There are no stains or tears on any of the inside fabric either. It is really in great shape.

Check out these video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR89f...e_gdata_player And http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N92DO...e_gdata_player

Our Victory looks just like the ones in the videos with 2 exceptions. We don't have the battery or the outside stove. Actual pictures available through email. The files are too large to post here.

Length 21'4"x7'5", Weight 2160 +/-

www.nada.com states average retail is $6,790 and low retail is $5,625 with the accessories listed. We're asking below the low retail at $5,000 obo (or best reasonable offer).

Because of all the crazy calls and such from putting my phone number on here in the past, please email me for best results. I will respond quickly; I promise.

Thanks for looking!

cnlcpa00@yahoo.com
    Last edited by folsomcd; 04-01-2012 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Lowered Price!!!

Where is the unit located?

The camper is located in Boynton Beach, FL 33436

How well does the a/c work in the summer, does it cool the camper all day or just makes it comfortable to sleep in?

Thanks, good luck.

The AC works really well actually. If you zip up the camper, it gets cold in there.