Sea Trout in North Biscayne Bay 3/21

Florida Sportsman

Sea Trout in North Biscayne Bay 3/21

Went out fishin for Trout on 3/21 in N. Biscayne Bay in our famous 16.5ft Chalupa. Started at around 6:30pm. Fishin with a D.O.A lure an a Cajun Popper we got to the flats at 6:30 pm. got hit right away in one hour we caught 10 Trout no keeprs all between 10 and 13 inches. My apprentice Joseito had bought a nice spoon at the Dania Flea Market weekend prior. At around 7:30 pm when the sun was hitting the horizon he started casting the spoon in no time banggg he reeled in super fast like a good rookie and fish jumped next to the boat and fish got away nice trout looked like a gator. Then 20 minutes later again banggg zzzzz and I told him fight him take you're time... then next to the boat a nice gator trout. We measured him at 20 inches making him a small Gator Trout but nice fish and a nice fight as well. So far in the last couple of month's we have realesed 100's of Trout. If anyone is out there fishin for trout don't forget to catch and release. and please follow the FWC rules so we have trout for 100 more years in our beautiful Biscayne Bay.

"Tight Lines"

RN
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trout.jpg   New Image.jpg  

i feel confident in saying that is the biggest trout i have ever laid eyes on. impressive sir.

Very Nice! Great Eating!

Love that your "Catch and Release"
    Great job!
    -Carlos Junior
    www.Reelteasefishing.com

http://www.facebook.com/ReelTeaseFishing
    Instagram: @Reelteasefishing
    Twitter: @Reelteasef

Senior Member ShallowExpectations's Avatar
    Great catch and the fact that the fish is still out there for someone else to catch...KUDOS sir