FS SOUTHEAST FORUM BASH FISHING TOURNAMENT

Florida Sportsman

Exclamation FS SOUTHEAST FORUM BASH FISHING TOURNAMENT

I need some input on the "format" for the fishing tournament, like do you all want to add a NMZ division and or spearfishing division.
    Rules are the standard, lines in at daybreak, no electric reels, no disputes, scales open around 10:00 AM (I'll be there as usual) and the scales will remain open til 3:30 PM (not sure I'll be able to read a scale after that). There will NOT be a check out/in, you are all grownups.
    I am going to contact the Parks Dept. and the MCSO concerning the parking situation for trucks and trailers to try and avoid the problems we have had in the past.

Offshore Species:
    Kingfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Cobia,

Only legal fish at the time of the tournament will be weighed and the largest fish weighed will win.

Inshore Species:
    Snook, Redfish, Trout, Pompano

Only legal fish at the time of the tournament will be weighed and the largest fish weighed will win.

I will post more info as we get closer and arrangements have been finalized.
    Darrell

I have some water safety/ boating safety give away materials to put in the captains bags if you would like.

NMZ and Spearfishing might attract more people to show up.I think that is a good idea..

Quote Originally Posted by GT Fish View Post
    NMZ and Spearfishing might attract more people to show up.I think that is a good idea..
    I'll post it up in those sections and see what kind of response we get. Not to late to add them.
    Darrell
    You are going to feel like a fool laying in that hospital bed dying of nothing!!

I would love to participate if this happens late May of early June!