Mildew Stain Remover

Florida Sportsman

Mildew Stain Remover

If no one has tried Mildew Stain Remover from Star Brite give it a shot.....the best stuff I have ever used. My boat has been sitting for about 4 months without being washed and had mildew pretty much everywhere....followed the directions and sprayed it on, let it sit and rinsed it off and all the mildew was gone, couldn't believe the results....give it a try you won't be dissappointed.

Not sure I bought the Starbrite mildew remover but did in the non-skid Deck cleaner and love it!

Where am I?

It did not remove some problem mildew for me on some cushions. In fact, I don't think it worked better than Chlorox Outdoor.

I had to store my boat for a few months due to engine problems. When I took the cover off, I had quite a bit of black mold\mildew on the fiberglass. I first tried using a bleach based cleaner, followed by soap and water, but had no results. Then I used Star Brite Mildew remover with the yellow label, and the stuff did an AMAZING job. Sprayed it on, agitated with a brush and let it sit for a few minutes. Rinsed it off, and it was sparkling white, and I have had no regrowth. Next, i will be buying the deck cleaner to scrub my decks. if it works as good as the mildew remover, my boat should end up looking fantastic:obscene

Star brite Mildew Stain Remover is not the same thing as Star brite Non Skid Deck Cleaner. Two different products.

However, I do use the Non Skid on my boat's upholstery and it keeps it looking good. If you have gnarly mildew growing in the inner pad foamy stuff, you are in need of new inner pad foamy stuff.