Mosquito Lagoon Morning 3/13 - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by shouldabeenworkin View Post
    Whats up with the wind Jumbo? I look at the forecasts and they have been saying anywhere from 8-15 over there every day for the last couple of weeks. I don't want to spend all that gas money driving over there for that kind of pain in the butt. Then I see your photos and its dead calm. What gives?
    What site are you using? These last few days of calm were right on according to what I was using..
    Last edited by troutman561; 03-14-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shouldabeenworkin View Post
    Whats up with the wind Jumbo? I look at the forecasts and they have been saying anywhere from 8-15 over there every day for the last couple of weeks. I don't want to spend all that gas money driving over there for that kind of pain in the butt. Then I see your photos and its dead calm. What gives?
    I do a magical wind dance before each trip... I use NOAA, it isnt always right but its right enough. I use the map and select a few different areas where I fish and get some kind of general idea. I also use accuweather, wunderground, and fishweather.

Great report! looks like a perfect morning. Hope for the winds to be down this weekend.

Sounds like a great day on the water..and a good amound of fish in a short time. Nice job guys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12