120 Mile Buoy - Bear Trap - Capt Ed Dwyer - Page 4

Florida Sportsman

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GT Fish View Post
    Who the hell want Blackfin when the target is YFT.I would throw them back..
    Nice trip! Tell me more about this TrophyApp?
    Hi GT Fish... The trophy room app is basically a photo organizer app that allows you to enter all your catch(fishing) or kill(hunting) details with the photo.. Then you can search to find your photos by angler, boat, weight, species, etc.. It also allows you to email or share to Facebook your photo instantly with all the catch details.... letting everyone know what you caught without having to type it all out... The app is extremely resourceful if you fish or hunt a lot, as it keeps you from having to scroll through all the photos to find what photo you are looking for... Its pretty cool, in my phone I have 18 cobia pictures from 2011-now and its cool to look back at them all and know how much each weighed, what boat I was on and/or who I was with.... We have a free version coming out soon if you don't want to fork out the $1.99... Thanks for the interest.
    Do You Hunt Or Fish & Own An iPhone? http://www.TrophyRoomApp.com

Quote Originally Posted by Look Out Below View Post
    Here you go Pat, it's awesome if you have an IPhone.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Tro...25865690831456
    Thanks Russ!
    Do You Hunt Or Fish & Own An iPhone? http://www.TrophyRoomApp.com

Sweet I will check it out..I have an iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by TrophyRoomApp View Post
    Hi GT Fish... The trophy room app is basically a photo organizer app that allows you to enter all your catch(fishing) or kill(hunting) details with the photo.. Then you can search to find your photos by angler, boat, weight, species, etc.. It also allows you to email or share to Facebook your photo instantly with all the catch details.... letting everyone know what you caught without having to type it all out... The app is extremely resourceful if you fish or hunt a lot, as it keeps you from having to scroll through all the photos to find what photo you are looking for... Its pretty cool, in my phone I have 18 cobia pictures from 2011-now and its cool to look back at them all and know how much each weighed, what boat I was on and/or who I was with.... We have a free version coming out soon if you don't want to fork out the $1.99... Thanks for the interest.

Need any outside sales reps or marketers?

General Fishing Administrator Docked Wages's Avatar
    Great trip Ed and Crew.

Nice to see the otherside tourny is moving up earlier in the season.

Eddie are you fishing the OT this year?

When you do it seems more fish are caught across the board.....just sayin!
    Mark Wilson

Wow. Nice fishing!

WOW!!! Nice haul'

Killed it!!! Awesome trip guys and gals. Great pics and fish. Congrats.

That's incredible, I have got to make that trip one time before I die.

Coming out for Droid????

Quote Originally Posted by TrophyRoomApp View Post

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast