Prayers for the Holder Family - Page 6

Florida Sportsman

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    I'm not arguing that it wasnt dumb. It was and we have all been there. Just a shame it cost him his life. I too agree about the kids, I hope they are young enough to forget.

In all honesty I posted this also because I knew it was only a matter of time before a darwin thread came up. Its just not the case here. Dumb decision in that moment yes but a hell of a guy outside of that.

I'm not arguing that it wasnt dumb. It was and we have all been there. Just a shame it cost him his life. I too agree about the kids, I hope they are young enough to forget.

In all honesty I posted this also because I knew it was only a matter of time before a darwin thread came up. Its just not the case here. Dumb decision in that moment yes but a hell of a guy outside of that.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshAaron91685 View Post

Buddy of mine from Crescent City said he was taking a shortcut back to the boat. Very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by tim01 View Post
    I could give a ***** less what you think buddy. I'm entitled to my opinion as well. I think the boy was plain stupid. It happens, just pointing out the obvious. No, I've never jumped off a perfectly good bridge, I'm not dumb and I've never had anything to prove.

This is just god's way of cleaning up the gene pool.

Have another beer!
    You are entitled to your opinion, as it is a fundamental right to even the most worthless pieces of ****. You're also entitled to entitled to the asskicking you should get were it not for the safety and anonymity of the internet.

Take it from me, and I should know, you're a tremendous ****.

Knew a guy that jumped off the Cass St. RR bridge in downtown Tampa while on LCD. That was back in '91. They found him dead in a hotel room a few years ago from OD'ing on pills.. Crazy, stupid S.O.B.

"Fundamentals are nothing but a crutch for the talentless" - Kenny Powers

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456