Great Harbour Cay rentals

Florida Sportsman

Great Harbour Cay rentals

Does anyone have any contacts for a rental on the marina side of GHC (Bollocks Harbor)? Looking to go back this May and last year we rented a place on the beach side and mooring the boat and trudging through the sand and rock with all our stuff was a pain. Would like to get one of the townhouses on the marina or one of the houses nearby there but finding info online has been tough. I found a couple but they are either not available or havent responded. There are quite a few townhouses there and I know the majority must be rentable, but I just cant find anything out.

Thanks in advance for any help,
    John

"Tropical Diversions" in Hollywood Fl used to be the "go to people" as they had a few units on the Marina and the beach. I use to print their Great Harbour Cay fishing tour. brochure in another life, years ago, when they managed the Marina. Cant remember their names? Wish I had more info but have not been back there in 8-10 years now? Found this listing as they have a house on the water by the gas docks/Marina and a beach unit...good luck....

http://www.vrbo.com/394316

I went 5 months ago. The guy to talk to is Tommy Williamson. We rented his place on the end and it was FANTASTIC! You could call the dock master for his number. I"m sure they will help you out. This link has a few pics of the place that we stayed. It was pain in the *** going out everyday, but the place made up for it. Have fun and enjoy!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=ab3e21c278

Kent

Thanks guys.

BC, I remember seeing that place last year, I will give a call and see if its available.

Sleepwalker, do you recall how much that place was per night? Why was it a pain going out each day? Were you spending your time on the east side?

Stay ther last year for a week, rented a house on the water with a dock and pool, great place....nice equiped kitchen, plenty of dock sp[ace and even caught live googs under the dock......here is the link...godd luck

http://www.berryislands.com/index.html

look up tat's rentals Cyndi Gay call here you can rent a thouse for like $250 a night.or you can call marina office and ask for Joe Dargavich he can get you a town house as well

Quote Originally Posted by 2fastlx View Post
    Thanks guys.

BC, I remember seeing that place last year, I will give a call and see if its available.

Sleepwalker, do you recall how much that place was per night? Why was it a pain going out each day? Were you spending your time on the east side?
    No problem. I use to get over there once a year but that was years ago. And yes, going north out of Bullock's all the way north around little Stirrup then east to the front side is a pain. I did cut across north of goat cay and Great Stirrup and the lighthouse "once" haul-in-azz at high tide in a 31' CC and made it with no problem but not sure I would try it again? Maybe save 15 min? By the way, try deep jigging due east of Hawks Nest cay on the drop off. 6 miles out? Hold on Also be there at dusk for Blackfins...good luck

Home with Dock in Great Harbour opposite the marina.. www.berryislands.com

Quote Originally Posted by 2fastlx View Post
    Does anyone have any contacts for a rental on the marina side of GHC (Bollocks Harbor)? Looking to go back this May and last year we rented a place on the beach side and mooring the boat and trudging through the sand and rock with all our stuff was a pain. Would like to get one of the townhouses on the marina or one of the houses nearby there but finding info online has been tough. I found a couple but they are either not available or havent responded. There are quite a few townhouses there and I know the majority must be rentable, but I just cant find anything out.

Thanks in advance for any help,
    John
    Hi John: Check out my website www.berryislands.com.. I am in Fl now, you can call me for more info 561 313 4760. Free dockage with stay at Anglers or Seaside Cottage, Fresh water pool, bikes, kyaks, pool table and internet. Thanks , Ruthann