Tumble no gator BB fluff pieces lately. What's up?

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Wouldn't you like 2 know
    Posts
    3,938

    Tumble no gator BB fluff pieces lately. What's up?

    Your goaters sure are fading fast. 5-5 in their last 10 games, including 1 loss to a bubble team (Vandy) and 2 to non-Tournament teams (UT and UGA). Not the way you want to head into the tourney. Oh well maybe they will meet up with FSU again before the season is over. Good luck in both Tourneys.

  2. #2
    Senior Member TumbleweedTom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    G' town
    Posts
    1,987
    Thanks tree, but they'll be okay. I'll get back though about the "other" fluff.
    There was plenty of good news from TITLETOWN this weekend, including the SWEEP of Miami baseball..., glad to see someone, GMark, post it.

    Mom was off this weekend and SPRING has sprung, so the old guy has to get off his arze and make some $$.
    Got a return to India coming up soon. You can bet I'll catch up with the "fun" this PM.., hopefully.
    "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy." Tom Waits.

  3. #3
    Senior Member rock_fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pinellas
    Posts
    6,027
    Quote Originally Posted by treetopflyn View Post
    Got 2 love FSU updates from a goater fans.

    Yep, nothing new here.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Wouldn't you like 2 know
    Posts
    3,938
    Quote Originally Posted by TumbleweedTom View Post
    Thanks tree, but they'll be okay.
    Cool was worried about ya

    Quote Originally Posted by TumbleweedTom View Post
    including the SWEEP of Miami baseball.
    Aren't they suppose 2 suck this year?

    Quote Originally Posted by TumbleweedTom View Post
    Got a return to India coming up soon.
    Cool one place I still want to visit one day.

  5. #5
    Senior Member TumbleweedTom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    G' town
    Posts
    1,987
    Quote Originally Posted by treetopflyn View Post

    Aren't they suppose 2 suck this year?

    I don't think so..,

    Think they were ranked #8 (8-0) USA Today/ESPN polls when we played.
    And they're like most of the Florida schools, there's such an abundance of talent, it's hard not to field a good team/be competitive.

    This weekend didn't do them any good though.
    Last edited by TumbleweedTom; 03-05-2012 at 10:41 PM.
    "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy." Tom Waits.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Kissimmee Island Fl
    Posts
    2,241
    UF,UM and FSU all have good clubs. The real problem is only UM can lay claim to National Championships. UF gagged up last year agin SC and FSU has gagged so many times in the CWS its just not funny, I dont se how Martin is still there. Im hoping O Sullivan can get the gators a NC.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Wouldn't you like 2 know
    Posts
    3,938
    Quote Originally Posted by gatormark View Post
    I dont se how Martin is still there.
    Not surprising that you wouldn't. It's fans like you that are the reason Shiny pants and Oscar high tailed it out of Goaterville.

  8. #8
    Senior Member fins4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Eastern Tennessee
    Posts
    8,742
    Quote Originally Posted by treetopflyn View Post
    Your goaters sure are fading fast. 5-5 in their last 10 games, including 1 loss to a bubble team (Vandy) and 2 to non-Tournament teams (UT and UGA). Not the way you want to head into the tourney. Oh well maybe they will meet up with FSU again before the season is over. Good luck in both Tourneys.
    UT might not be a NON Tourney team. We have won 9 of our last 10 games with the only loss being against KY. IF we win 2 or maybe even 1 SEC tourney games(s) we will probably get in. IF we get in very few teams would want to face the VOLS the way they are playing of late. The addition of Stokes in mid Jan changed the makeup and attitude of this team Martin is a very good coach and Tn might be one of the toughest defensive teams in the nation.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"

  9. #9
    OT Administrator nuevowavo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,836
    Quote Originally Posted by fins4me View Post
    UT might not be a NON Tourney team. We have won 9 of our last 10 games with the only loss being against KY. IF we win 2 or maybe even 1 SEC tourney games(s) we will probably get in. IF we get in very few teams would want to face the VOLS the way they are playing of late. The addition of Stokes in mid Jan changed the makeup and attitude of this team Martin is a very good coach and Tn might be one of the toughest defensive teams in the nation.
    Agreed, and let's not forget the Vols swept the ranked Gators and are #2 seed in the tournament.
    The only problem is their RPI of 75. The selection committee has never put a team within an RPI over 70 into the NCAA tournament in its current formula.
    The Vols need to face and beat good teams in the SEC bracket - Ole Miss on Thursday and Vandy on Saturday.
    Anything I say...What a wonderful philosophy you have!

    http://www.lantanafitness.com/

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Wouldn't you like 2 know
    Posts
    3,938
    Quote Originally Posted by nuevowavo View Post
    The Vols need to face and beat good teams in the SEC bracket - Ole Miss on Thursday and Vandy on Saturday.
    There in lies the problem. Tenn would need to make it the SECCG 2 get in the BIG dance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •