What has George Soro's done?

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What has George Soro's done?

Honest question. I hear his name tossed around here like he's the devil. I tried googling him and did not find a lot of evil deeds. I just want to get an idea as to why conservatives hate him. Please post real honest responses. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spineyman View Post
    “Destroying America will be the culmination of my life’swork.”

Posted by Real News Reporter on March 28th, 2011
    This man György Schwartz AKA George Soros is an evil man…themost vile of human beings; he is a filthy Nazi collaborator! George Soros isthe personification of evil on this earth and he controls the Democratic Partyin America. Here in his own words are his stated goals; “Destroying Americawill be the culmination of my life’s work.”
    Obama’s PuppetMaster!

György Schwartz…
    Better known to the world as… George Soros,
    Soros was born August12, 1930 in Hungary. Soros’ father, Tivadar, was a fervent practitioner ofEsperanto—a language invented in 1887, and designed to be the first globallanguage, free of any national identity.
    The Schwartz’s, whowere non-practicing Jews, changed the family name to Soros, in order tofacilitate assimilation into the gentile population, as the Nazis spread intoHungary during the 1930s. Soros is an Esperanto word meaning “to soar.”
    In 1944 Hitler’s henchman Adolf Eichmann arrived in Hungary,to oversee the murder of that country’s Jews. The Soros children were all givenfake identity papers, and were shipped out to various Christian families.George Soros ended up with a man whose job was confiscating property from theJewish population. Soros went with him on his rounds.

Soros has repeatedly called 1944 “the best year of hislife.”
    In an article in the Wall Street Journal, Joshua Muravchiknotes that, “70% of Mr. Soros’s fellow Jews in Hungary, nearly a half-millionhuman beings, were annihilated in that year. They were dying and disappearingall around him, and their numbers no doubt included many whom he knewpersonally. Yet he gives no sign that this put any damper on his elation,either at the time or indeed in retrospect.”
    During an interview with “Sixty Minute’s” Steve Kroft, Soroswas asked about his “best year:”
    Sweetness & Light
    KROFT: Myunderstanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who
    swore that you werehis adopted godson.
    SOROS: Yes. Yes.
    KROFT: Went out, infact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.
    SOROS: Yes. That’sright. Yes.
    KROFT: I mean, thatsounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the
    psychiatric couch formany, many years. Was it difficult?
    SOROS: Not, not atall. Not at all.
    KROFT: No feeling ofguilt?
    SOROS: No.
    Of course he didn’tfeel guilty. Soros has the moral depth of a clam. Nonetheless, he has said, “mygoal is to become the conscience of the world.”
    In his article, Muravchik describes how Soros has admittedto having “carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me fromchildhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me introuble.”
    Be that as it may. After WWII, Soros attended the LondonSchool of Economics, where he fell under the thrall of fellow atheist andHungarian, Karl Popper, one of his professors. Popper was a mentor to Sorosuntil Popper’s death in 1994. Two of Popper’s most influential teachingsconcerned “the open society,” and Fallibilism.
    Fallibilism is thephilosophical doctrine that all claims of knowledge could, in principle, bemistaken. Then again, I could be wrong about that.
    The “open society”basically refers to a “test and evaluate” approach to social engineering.Regarding “open society” Roy Childs writes, “Since the Second World War, mostof the Western democracies have followed Popper’s advice about piecemeal socialengineering and democratic social reform, and it has gotten them into a grandmess.
    In 1956 Soros movedto New York City, where he worked on Wall Street, and started amassing hisfortune. He specialized in hedge funds and currency speculation.
    Soros is absolutelyruthless, amoral, and clever in his business dealings, and quickly made hisfortune. By the 1980s he was well on his way to becoming the global powerhousethat he is today.
    In an articleKyle-Anne Shiver wrote for “The American Thinker” she says, “Soros made hisfirst billion in 1992 by shorting the British pound with leveraged billions infinancial bets, and became known as the man who broke the Bank of England. Hebroke it on the backs of hard-working British citizens who immediately sawtheir homes severely devalued and their life savings cut drastically…almostovernight.”
    In 1994 Soros crowed in “The New Republic” that “the formerSoviet Empire is now called the Soros Empire.” The Russia-gate scandal in 1999,which almost collapsed the Russian economy, was labeled by Rep. Jim Leach, thenhead of the House Banking Committee, to be “one of the greatest socialrobberies in human history.” The “Soros Empire” indeed.
    In 1997 Soros almostdestroyed the economies of Thailand and Malaysia. At the time, Malaysia’s PrimeMinister, Mahathir Mohamad, called Soros “a villain, and a moron.” Thaiactivist Weng Tojirakarn said, “We regard George Soros as a kind of Dracula. Hesucks the blood from the people.” (Source)
    The website Greek national Pride reports, “[Soros] was partof the full court press that dismantled Yugoslavia and caused trouble inGeorgia, Ukraine and Myanmar [Burma]. Calling himself a philanthropist, Soros’role is to tighten the ideological stranglehold of globalization and the NewWorld Order while promoting his own financial gain. He is without conscience; acapitalist who functions with absolute amorality.”
    France has upheld an earlier conviction against Soros, forfelony insider trading. Soros was fined 2.9 million dollars.
    Recently, his nativeHungary fined Soros 2.2 million dollars for “illegal market manipulation.”Elizabeth Crum writes that “The Hungarian economy has been in a state oftransition as the country seeks to become more financially stable andwesternized. [Soros’] deliberately driving down the share price of its largestbank put Hungary’s economy into a wicked tailspin, one from which it is stilltrying to recover.”
    My point here is that Soros is an EVIL planetary parasite.His grasp, greed, and gluttony have a global reach.
    But what aboutAmerica? Soros told Australia’s national newspaper “The Australian” “America,as the centre of the globalised financial markets, was sucking up the savingsof the world.
    Soros also told “TheAustralian” that the world financial crisis was “stimulating” and “in a way,the culmination of my life’s work.”
    Stimulating. Have you found the job losses, houseforeclosures, and incredible national debt—stimulating? Me neither.
    Obama has recentlypromised 10 billion of our tax dollars to Brazil (yes, billion with a “b”), inorder to give them a leg-up in expanding their offshore oil fields. Obama’slargesse towards Brazil came shortly after Soros invested heavily in Brazilianoil (Petrobras).
    Tait Trussel writes,“The Petrobras loan may be a windfall for Soros and Brazil, but it is a baddeal for the U.S. The American Petroleum Institute estimates that oilexploration in the U.S. could create 160,000 new, well-paying jobs, as well as$1.7 trillion in revenues to federal, state, and local governments, all whilefostering greater energy security.”
    Hard working, honest, American taxpayers, are being treatedlike gullible suckers?
    :deafening crickets:

Banned
    Maybe cause the Kock brother have just been so much more successful at destroying the USA.

Interesting. He sounds like a bad man. But a capitalist. Any other information. Perhaps how he became obamas "puppet master".

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    Maybe cause the Kock brother have just been so much more successful at destroying the USA.
    Thought this was about Soros, is that the only information you have to supply...but...but....The Koch brothers. That is almost as lame as a but Bush....

Quote Originally Posted by ben17 View Post
    Interesting. He sounds like a bad man. But a capitalist. Any other information. Perhaps how he became obamas "puppet master".
    Huge campaign contributor perhaps? His work is not done, we are not quite destroyed just yet and Hussein needs another term.

Quote Originally Posted by ben17 View Post
    On really big difference....most Captialist do not try and destroy the monetary system of the economy they are trying to make money in. They certainly do not use the destruction of a monetary system as their main source of income.

From http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=42674

9. Currency manipulation: A large part of Soros' multibillion-dollar fortune has come from manipulating currencies. During the 1997 Asian financial crisis, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad accused him of bringing down the nation’s currency through his trading activities, and in Thailand he was called an “economic war criminal.” Known as “The Man who Broke the Bank of England,” Soros initiated a British financial crisis by dumping 10 billion sterling, forcing the devaluation of the currency and gaining a billion-dollar profit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_As...nancial_crisis
    http://www.examiner.com/finance-exam...world-currency

George Soros has changed over time from renegade financier, to kingmaker, to now a spokesman for the coming global order. In the early 1990's Soros nearly bankrupted Britain by currency manipulation, and in this decade has used his wealth and influence to push progressive agendas on Americans through his numerous foundations.

Now George Soros is going for the jugular as he has come out against the world's reserve currency and is advocating Americans stop their resistance to a world currency and singular global economy.

Continue reading on Examiner.com George Soros says that America must give up the dollar and accept world currency - National Finance Examiner | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/finance-exam...#ixzz1oN3McBG0

Sounds like he made a deal with the devil and is about his work.............that was an education for me ........how about you Ben?
    2012-2013 FloridaSportsman BCS Bowl Poll Champion

Northwest Nascar Champion 2012

"2011-2012 BCS Bowl Poll Champion".

That "filthy Nazi" was between the ages of 9 and 15 during WWII.
    Here's a little something on Petrobras showing that Obama didn't make the loan to them.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/gasoline/braziloil.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Mich F View Post
    That "filthy Nazi" was between the ages of 9 and 15 during WWII.
    Here's a little someting on Petrobras showing that Obama didn't make the loan to them.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/gasoline/braziloil.asp
    That filthy Nazi between the ages of 12 and 15 (being a Jew) was quartered by a Nazi SS and went around the country side with him assisting the internment and seizure of his people's and their property. That is what I call a filthy dirty ratz....but I am sure you will find some way to excuse his behavior.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast