Rattlesnake - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Rattlesnake

  1. #11
    Regional Administrator Triple Threat 33T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Port Canaveral
    Posts
    14,588
    I've eaten them and they're fantastic. What the heck does Rusty know bout food?
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

  2. #12
    Senior Member GA Fin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, GA. I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels!
    Posts
    7,208
    Quote Originally Posted by rrbgtt View Post
    Nope! I didn't kill him. Garrett found him at the dog kennel yesterday. Even if I had killed him, I wouldn't have eaten him.
    I've always wanted to try fried RS, but there was never enough left of one I found to eat.
    "The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."

  3. #13
    Senior Member GA Fin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, GA. I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels!
    Posts
    7,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Threat 33T View Post
    I've eaten them and they're fantastic. What the heck does Rusty know bout food?
    When did you get released?
    "The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."

  4. #14
    Senior Member Coxster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On a bog with birds, foxes, squirrels, and snakes
    Posts
    3,083
    Quote Originally Posted by rrbgtt View Post
    Nope! I didn't kill him.
    Does that mean that it was kilt, but you did do the doing it? If it weren't daid, who put it on the tailgate?

  5. #15
    Senior Member Capt'n. Chumbucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    south central Florida
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Coxster View Post
    Does that mean that it was kilt, but you did do the doing it? If it weren't daid, who put it on the tailgate?
    I smell alcohol
    Specializing in poor life choices since 1954.

  6. #16
    Senior Member-...just sayin' Ramblin' Reck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,702
    Quote Originally Posted by 001 View Post
    I've got a six footer mounted. The tip of its rattle broke off and I need to find another one to fix it. When I killed it, it pissed all over the place off and on for over an hour.
    001, you have heard of "euphoria at death", I'm sure. Also, that snakes have two penises.

    I came upon a road kill 5' Timber Rattler near a bridge in Lee County,Ga. He was plenty dead, a head shot. He had an appendage with the two penises exposed. Looked like a couple of rasberries. I'd never seen that before, nor since. The euphoria thing entered my mind.

    Further, I shot a wild boar one time. It was not a killing shot, and he did a big circle and headed back directly at me. His "screw" was extended and skeeting. A young sow was following right by his side. Me and Brillo dropped them at our feet.

    Are you certain your snake wasn't skeetin', instead of pissin'?

    Sayin...
    AuthorHouse.com


  7. #17
    Regional Administrator Triple Threat 33T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Port Canaveral
    Posts
    14,588
    Quote Originally Posted by GA Fin View Post
    When did you get released?
    Lol. I wasn't banned bud. They just asked me to concentrate on the Regional forums and let DEEP handle OT.

    Boats full of fuel, batteries are charged and the wind is blowin so I figerd I come hang out with you guys for a bit.
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

  8. #18
    Senior Member Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    1,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Threat 33T View Post
    Lol. I wasn't banned bud. They just asked me to concentrate on the Regional forums and let DEEP handle OT.

    Boats full of fuel, batteries are charged and the wind is blowin so I figerd I come hang out with you guys for a bit.
    Glad to see ya Bubba.
    DUDE!

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    82L 28L
    Posts
    14,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramblin' Reck View Post
    001, you have heard of "euphoria at death", I'm sure. Also, that snakes have two penises.

    I came upon a road kill 5' Timber Rattler near a bridge in Lee County,Ga. He was plenty dead, a head shot. He had an appendage with the two penises exposed. Looked like a couple of rasberries. I'd never seen that before, nor since. The euphoria thing entered my mind.

    Further, I shot a wild boar one time. It was not a killing shot, and he did a big circle and headed back directly at me. His "screw" was extended and skeeting. A young sow was following right by his side. Me and Brillo dropped them at our feet.

    Are you certain your snake wasn't skeetin', instead of pissin'?

    Sayin...
    snakes shoot skeet? How do they hold the gun?

  10. #20
    Senior Member Coxster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On a bog with birds, foxes, squirrels, and snakes
    Posts
    3,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramblin' Reck View Post

    Sayin...
    Yo, any tornadoes in your hood?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •